Author Topic: I played ROBLOX today...  (Read 8561 times)

Quote from: Tokthree
no i didnt i just smart enough to know that there is no such thing as a glitch where you take off your clothes to get somthing AS THE TWO DONT LINK UP IN ANY F'ING WAY
AND THAT ALT + F4 CLOSES THE PROGRAM
your wasting your time and my time im getting fed up of everyone thinki that they can be jackasses and foll me into doing somthing that is obviously handicapped, ffs i know how to build a mother board from scratch so stfu
Quote for fail.

THIS IS MADNESS THIS IS FAILBLOX!!!! or What has failblox done?!
Failblox.
Dude, I'm saying that your post was fail.

no i didnt i just smart enough to know that there is no such thing as a glitch where you take off your clothes to get somthing AS THE TWO DONT LINK UP IN ANY F'ING WAY
AND THAT ALT + F4 CLOSES THE PROGRAM
your wasting your time and my time im getting fed up of everyone thinki that they can be jackasses and foll me into doing somthing that is obviously handicapped, ffs i know how to build a mother board from scratch so stfu

Wtf does that even say

That Tokthree is handicapped?  :cookieMonster:

No I didn't, I'm just smart enough to know that there is no such thing as a glitch where you take off your clothes to get something. As the two don't link up in any way, and that alt+f4 closes the program.
You're wasting your time, and my time. I'm getting fed up with everyone thinking that they can be jackasses and foll me into doing something that is obviously handicapped, I know how to build a mother board from scratch and I'm a stupid n00b.

fixed so you can read it
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 09:21:08 PM by Digmaster »

Guys, guys.....we all know that the ability or lack there of to construct of a motherboard is an accurate gauge for intelligence.

On the other hand....if you can figure out Roblox's confounded control scheme then you may be a certified genius.

Guys, guys.....we all know that the ability or lack there of to construct of a motherboard is an accurate gauge for intelligence.

On the other hand....if you can figure out Roblox's confounded control scheme then you may be a certified genius.

I tried using the controls. Told everyone about blockland and found out how to move....

I only liked blowing up stairs on people

I only liked blowing up stairs on people

Well...at least you figured that out.

Best I could do was walk around, jump and mysteriously die when I stood upon a red pad.

And then there was the player model....they might as well have used the normal Lego figure and braved a lawsuit rather than release that monstrosity of a person to the public.

Oh...and every player seemed to be mute. It was like being a poorly programmed robot trundling through a maze of random servers full of mimes. It was the one game where a lag spike was a welcome reprise from shoddy gameplay.

Sure ROBLOX has physics and that's fun and all, but not when it takes a building over 5 mintues to fall when in real life it would take under a second. Too laggy, childish and poorly made for my taste. Otherwise it'd probably be fun. I mean, imagine physics in Blockland...

the future is coming.....

Sure ROBLOX has physics and that's fun and all, but not when it takes a building over 5 mintues to fall when in real life it would take under a second. Too laggy, childish and poorly made for my taste. Otherwise it'd probably be fun. I mean, imagine physics in Blockland...
there are physics, just not as good. I can see physics the next time torque comes out with new version

lol i blew some stuff up too lol. i once blew up a giants head on that game! and this guy's semi truck (he was getting on my nerves.) the problem with them is EVERYONE can use them. even noobs. but still, i have fun blowingthings up myself!

What the forget is wrong with people these days??

Bump powers activate!  osht I'm late.