Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 146244 times)

Omg :c
What makes you say that? Quite frankly I've done the most work out of any moderators. They're fairly lazy.

I know, that's why I think it's sort of bullstuff.

Well Evar, keep up the good work that no one notices.

Another plug for NASS hardcore!

starmade.nasszone.com:4646

You need to have a star-made account to uplink to to connect. That's it. It's the first iteration EVER of something that could resemble a survival mode.

This game is great, well other than finding 500 pirates at once. I am working on a large-ish Gunship. I will get pictures soon.

I was playing NASS, built my first ship, then proceeded to get my ass torn in by a swarm of pirates.

Good stuff.

built a giant ship made of hardened hulls half of the ships interior is generators and shields
fires 6 heatseeking missiles at once and 4 lasers at once
Still gets torn apart by pirates

I was playing NASS, built my first ship, then proceeded to get my ass torn in by a swarm of pirates.

Good stuff.
built a giant ship made of hardened hulls half of the ships interior is generators and shields
fires 6 heatseeking missiles at once and 4 lasers at once
Still gets torn apart by pirates
If you guys are on NASS hardcore build a jamming/cloaking ship first.

That, or hang out near the arstotzkan base and wait for a pirate raid. We'll let you salvage the wrecks.

Another plug for NASS hardcore!

You need to have a star-made account to uplink to to connect. That's it. It's the first iteration EVER of something that could resemble a survival mode.

What does hardcore mean in this game, Could i just jump in this server and play without any experience before. Or would it be too hard for a noobie

What does hardcore mean in this game, Could i just jump in this server and play without any experience before. Or would it be too hard for a noobie
Yeah, hardcore servers would require a bit of experience.

Yeah, hardcore servers would require a bit of experience.

I'll play anyway!

Question: Is a ship with 255020 shields go enough to go against like 6 pirate ships?
not counting the ships weapons but like how many seconds?

Also what server do you guys play on?

Also what server do you guys play on?

From what it SEEMS, they all play on the NASS server.