Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143765 times)

you have to go the graphics options

I should probably note that I can't get past connection set up.

I should probably note that I can't get past connection set up.
okay. Can you screencap the starter screen and all your settings and post here?

okay. Can you screencap the starter screen and all your settings and post here?

Deus, go to the "settings" tab up top, click "enable advanced settings", and disable Draw Beams

Deus, go to the "settings" tab up top, click "enable advanced settings", and disable Draw Beams

I don't see that option.

Has anyone made a mech with moving limbs? I saw a picture of one guy who used turrets for arms, but if the legs are composed of individual ship cores and attached through links in the joints or something, wouldn't that provide the effect of moving legs?

Has anyone made a mech with moving limbs? I saw a picture of one guy who used turrets for arms, but if the legs are composed of individual ship cores and attached through links in the joints or something, wouldn't that provide the effect of moving legs?
...kind of. it'd be pretty difficult to pull off smoothly

...kind of. it'd be pretty difficult to pull off smoothly

Time to bust it out in the lab.

Time to bust it out in the lab.

Welp, I failed miserably.

The other "ships" acting as legs would not build properly through the joint holes, and when I tried moving normally in the torso, the leg joints glitched out and spazzed through each other.

I think collision detection and collision in general needs to be worked on before moving joints can be feasible. SCHEMAAAA

I shouldn't have to bump this.

I'm actually sad I can't run this game.

The latest dev builds now include colored AMCs. You can color them with any block that emits light.
New colored crystals and many decorative blocks (including hazard-painted hull and metal grates) have been added as well. To color your weapon, just place the light block beneath the computer.

Sorry I can't get pictures for you guys right now. I'm at school and the low-budget school computers here could not possibly run Starmade in a million years.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 10:29:05 AM by Planr »

Colored beams as of today.

Colored beams as of today.
OH MY GOSH I AM GONNA RUN HOME SO FASt  today when ik get off the bus

you gave no idea
COLORED BEAMS
hallelujah