Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143449 times)

Star has decided that he may open his server to public, but probably not for a few days as we have to set the server up first.

One of our earlier screenshots, of the Dockinator, my mining ship, a few of stars ships, my cruiser, nappy's head and the Solaris space station.

The hangar we built on an earth-like planet which has a long term storage bay containing my Lander and Star's Star/Swordfish. In the hangar contains my mining ship and my cruiser, outside is the Dockinator.

A larger cruiser that I had in mind as a prototype for turrets. The turrets ended up shooting each other and then engaging in a firefight which lasted a little under 2 hours.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:50:13 AM by Feep »

yeah uh turrets are broken atm

Guis how to screen shot without the hud.

Lo and behold, my best, and at the same time, stufftiest looking ship, the Sandshark.

I'm absolute stuff when it comes to giant sized ships ;-;

Are they going to change the controls at any point? I don't really like how you just float everywhere. Do you still do it inside of ships?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:39:45 AM by tails »

Are they going to change the controls at any point? I don't really like how you just float everywhere. Do you still do it inside of ships?
Yea you do. Unless you install a gravity block thing.

Otherwise its just spacebar to align with your ship's floor.

if anyone is on the NASS server, I've laid claim to a planet in sector -9, -6, 13. If you feel like swinging by and building some stuff on the surface feel free but becareful not to knock my ship into the gravity field, she's in low orbit over the planet.
schema is focussing on game stability atm after that he's going to revamp the control scheme

Ah ah ok planets do have gravity, But the game doesn't feel very good in first person when you're in space.. In my opinion.

if anyone is on the NASS server, I've laid claim to a planet in sector -9, -6, 13. If you feel like swinging by and building some stuff on the surface feel free but becareful not to knock my ship into the gravity field, she's in low orbit over the planet.schema is focussing on game stability atm after that he's going to revamp the control scheme

I might swing by in a few hours when I get out of school.

skype me when you get on

comr4dius

if anyone is on the NASS server, I've laid claim to a planet in sector -9, -6, 13. If you feel like swinging by and building some stuff on the surface feel free but becareful not to knock my ship into the gravity field, she's in low orbit over the planet.
You have a faction on the server?

I was on for a bit, but I will we if I can come back on in a few hours. My name in there is Mercur1c.

Edit; comr4de, where did you get all the materials for your ship? Factories?

Edit2: My spaceboat is currently at the shop near your planet.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:19:42 PM by Steemer »

You have a faction on the server?

Yeah, I'm with the Sons of Fenris. Pretty cool guys and a good way to dissuade PVP pirates

Edit: If I can get more BLers on the server I'll start an ARES branch in the game, we'll claim the planet for ourselves and try to secede successfully from the SoF.

Edit2: If you're on the NASS server make your way to that planet (-9, -6, 13) so I can good idea of our fleet size.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:09:21 PM by comr4de »

Yo commy just an fyi there's a fully intact station at -9 -6 10

also i parked my boat next to yours