Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143003 times)

Commy, I might get the game on Friday so maybe plan on making some room for me.
all the room is for you

Dear whoever mercur1c is I am sorry for almost blowing you out of the sky

Dear whoever mercur1c is I am sorry for almost blowing you out of the sky
That's okay.

Anyway, is it possible to go above 50 km/h? None of my ships seem to be able to.

uuugh
forget the pirates
they just keep following me
i just want to build my ship ;~;

That's okay.

Anyway, is it possible to go above 50 km/h? None of my ships seem to be able to.

Nope.png

uuugh
forget the pirates
they just keep following me
i just want to build my ship ;~;

Odd. Pirates surrounded me when I built SandShark, but didn't attack once. They waited til I was done, like good loving gentlemen.
Of course, they died nigh instantly as soon as I started shooting at them, what with my lasers taking up two rows on the spine of my ship.

I think they wont fire at you if you are within a shop zone

I think they wont fire at you if you are within a shop zone
HAHAHAHA

HA

nah pirates dont give a forget

the AI derps sometimes though and hte pirates will just forget to shoot

With the unlikely chance that Ira_Sol sees this post, I'm offiically declaring my intention to secede from the Sons of Fenris. We'll take the planet currently dubbed "Ares" and claim it as our homeworld. I do intend to maintain amicable relations with the Sons of Fenris should they be open to it. Be advised that our secession may or may not be well received by the Imperium of Man. All BLers on the NASS server, I'm requesting immediate reinforcement over the planet at grid coordinates -9, -6, 13. SHOULD we receive a military reprimand, I'd like to at least know that we're ready. I'm currently in the process of constructing orbital missile defence batteries. Once these are online, our defensive capabilities will be far more than what we have now.

Jesus Christ. You people are really into this stuff.

Awesome.

Where does the world file save? I want to restart my world but don't know how.

Where does the world file save? I want to restart my world but don't know how.
Open the launcher, Tools -> Reset Universe

I would play with you guys on NASS but most of the time I am unable to connect or lag out :I

Open the launcher, Tools -> Reset Universe

I would play with you guys on NASS but most of the time I am unable to connect or lag out :I

yeah somebody is causing lag storms

Com, I got to your planet thing at -9 -6 13 and crashed my noob ship into the surface. I'm trying to work out how to join your faction, among other things because like any good noob I didn't read the tutorial.

Also do we have any form of comms?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:38:59 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Reminds me of Hazeron. I'm gonna play the hell out of this.