Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143706 times)

Star's server: free ship at sector -2, 9, 9. CNC-Stinger model (made it myself), realized it was too big to dock on anything.

seriously the thing's long. you simply can't dock it.

What's the address for Nass server?

I'm in it right now...

stuff's laggy as forget though

Feep needs to update his server

Everything just disapeared from NASS.

NASS is still okay. They've updated now.

KUSHAN SITREP
April 27 6:40pm

Several defense systems incapacitated;
2-3 Ground Turrets
1-3 Orbit Defenses

Several holes in planetary surface
1 (One) Confirmed Hostile ship crash site
2 (Two) Unidentified hols
3 (Three) Holes total

Tempest's (me) Ship Venerable destroyed - scrapped because of damage during construction. Ship destroyed as test.

EDIT: Update: Base has suffered minor damage. Multiple turrets still defunct.

Im trying to find a way to make Grey hulls

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:15:16 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Feep needs to update his server

Star has updated the server and it is now fixed and playable.

NASS is still okay. They've updated now.

KUSHAN SITREP
April 27 6:40pm

Several defense systems incapacitated;
2-3 Ground Turrets
1-3 Orbit Defenses

Several holes in planetary surface
1 (One) Confirmed Hostile ship crash site
2 (Two) Unidentified hols
3 (Three) Holes total

Tempest's (me) Ship Venerable destroyed - scrapped because of damage during construction. Ship destroyed as test.

EDIT: Update: Base has suffered minor damage. Multiple turrets still defunct.

Im trying to find a way to make Grey hulls

Are the orbital ships intact? If the holes were from some cunt using my planet as target practice we're going to war

Also grey hull recipe is 75x stone and 1x plextanium = 1 grey hull
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:34:14 PM by comr4de »

Are the orbital ships intact? If the holes were from some cunt using my planet as target practice we're going to war

Orbital ships are intact

Not sure about the holes. The one ship that I saw was a harvester that had got shot at, caught in the gravity well, and crashed.

Several of the ground based defense turrets are knocked off their pads, at least on is destroyed.

Several orbital defenses are on the surface.

The base has suffered minor damage and ive made a small effort to repair it.

And please, please bring some hull parts. I want to build my own ship.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:40:18 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

I've literally got 10k in grey hulls

I've literally got 10k in grey hulls

Okay give me some when you get on please. I was thinking that we could build an orbital harbor/star dock with a building area, and I need some of the hulls to build myself a personal ship.

AND upon further investigation some of the holes may have been attacks because there are some missile turrets sitting at the bottom of them.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:55:46 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

I'm actually thinking it was some jerk from inside the sons of fennir. Our turrets were undocked (two missing), the shuttle was undocked, too. And yet none of our orbiting craft/turrets were damaged in the slightest.

But anyways, I bought two new ground turrets, repositioned some of the orbital turrets and fixed some of the damage to our buildings.

I'm actually thinking it was some jerk from inside the sons of fennir. Our turrets were undocked (two missing), the shuttle was undocked, too. And yet none of our orbiting craft/turrets were damaged in the slightest.

But anyways, I bought two new ground turrets, repositioned some of the orbital turrets and fixed some of the damage to our buildings.

The shuttles were my fault, sorry. Other than that all the other stuff has been messed with by somebody else.