Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143684 times)

My ship is ready to support your rebellion, Comr4de.
A heavy-powered missile frigate with relatively high maneuverability and three missile silos. ~13-second recharge time for each silo. So thats about 1 missile every 4 seconds.

I know, it's kind of ugly, but it's supposed to be as light as possible so it can avoid incoming missiles itself. High-efficiency design.
Keep in mind this is for killing capital ships and planetary bombardments or of stationary targets, and though the missiles are very fast they cannot hit tiny targets.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:29:49 AM by Planr »

Ready for the revolution Соммаиdея! I can provide an anti-ship fighter-bomber support as a stopgap until I get a decent ship.

Does anyone here want a manta as their ship for the revolt?

Edit: It looks like I'm not going to be able to get on NASS until my dorm wifi stops sucking or he updates again. Glory to Arstotzka.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:05:50 PM by comr4de »

I'd like to join this server
I'll provide some small fighter support
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:43:42 PM by mr. pedophile »

So... is there some kind of massive Blockland clan?

I wish I could join, too bad I suck at this game and all my ships get destroyed almost immediately by pirates

Does anyone here want a manta as their ship for the revolt?

I'll take her.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Glory to Comr4de!

feep you should restock the shops so that docking enhancers are available for purchase

So... is there some kind of massive Blockland clan?
There will be soon

Upon inspection of Kushan's surface I have come up with two possibilities. One, misfiring missile defence platforms. Two, somebody got bored and took potshots at Kushan. The blasts are too close to the settlement to be mere coincidence. I'll conduct further investigation but if you're a blocklander, prepare to rally over Kushan and reset all faction modules aboard your ship.

Current plan is to rally over kushan, reset faction modules, and send all primary combat vessels to perform a decapitation strike on their shipyards. After that, we will engage at full speed to find a new homeworld. Kushan is no longer safe for our people. We will find our new home... Hiigara.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:25:51 PM by comr4de »

What's the IP for the server you're all on?

108.61.95.29:4242
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:23:44 PM by Electrk »

There will be soon

Sweet. Our fleet will conquer the stars.

Oh god this sounds awesome, as soon as I figure out what all these special blocks do and how everything works, count me in!

update
network and missile fixes

Pictured is my lightly armoured ship, and my mining ship, the Assteroid Penetrator

Pictured is my lightly armoured ship, and my mining ship, the Assteroid Penetrator
-snip-
"Assteroid Penetrator" how fitting