Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143472 times)

So how do you all survive against pirates? I always seem to find myself royally forgeted whenever I see even one. Regardless of my shields, weaponry, speed, ship size/armor, etc.

How do I even get enemy ships to fight on single player? Been trying to figure this out for days...

How do I even get enemy ships to fight on single player? Been trying to figure this out for days...

If you stay perfectly still for a while to make it look like you're AFK, they may be tempted to fire off one sloppy shot before retreating.
They're puss cakes.

If you stay perfectly still for a while to make it look like you're AFK, they may be tempted to fire off one sloppy shot before retreating.
They're puss cakes.

Really? Mine see me and go full berserk, unleashing a rain of lasers.

My pirates are as drunk as stuff.

They fly around stuff-faced and bump into every-loving-thing.

They're puss cakes.
I would like to personally thank zou for chaining 16 pirates to attack the homeworld, that was quite the workout but putin came out on top
BULLstuff

BULLstuff BULLstuff BULLstuff

they put so many holes in putin that they got three shots near the core

Really? Mine see me and go full berserk, unleashing a rain of lasers.
My pirates are as drunk as stuff.

They fly around stuff-faced and bump into every-loving-thing.

I lol'd.
Strange, our pirates seem to act differently.

I always find myself flying around and screaming.

"MY PLANETS ARE MADE OF BOOZE AND FINE CHINA."

Because my pirates are drunk and i can destroy planets like a piece of fine china.

My pirates are docile. I can stick near a shop and build a ship with them flying around but not attacking.

Until I start moving, then it's laser hell.

Pirates are broken with missiles. They'll fire four times in rapid succession and its terrifying

My cycle of Starmade. I'm more likely than not playing it wrong.

Spawn* -> Make stuffty starter ship -> find a space station and salvage everything/mine and sell and buy more materials -> have large ship and revamp it with more advanced equipment -> encounter batstuff crazy pirates -> flee -> travel some more -> find pirates again -> die -> Spawn*

Also I've found that if you find a space station, and go inside the black cylinders, there are columns of power cores. You can salvage them and either use them or sell them for a lot.

I have realized my destiny. To go moon rock to moon rock and the purple planets to mine stuff. Now all I need is a server, and a tutorial on how to craft stuff.

My pirates happen to be extremely aggressive, they destroyed my first ship in a matter of seconds :c

Star and I are updating and fixing the server as of now.

It should be updated and playable.

If you wish to contact myself or star (we don't check the forums often)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Feepert/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/star9578

My pirates are strong but dumb as forget and fly in straight lines toward you along with hitting everything along the way. All you have to do is throw it in reverse and take pot shots to beat them.

Unfortunately it all falls to stuff when I back into a sector and straight into another group of pirates.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:10:27 AM by Mr. Hurricane »