Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 142223 times)

My pirates are strong but dumb as forget and fly in straight lines toward you along with hitting everything along the way. All you have to do is throw it in reverse and take pot shots.

You lucky arse. Get out of your ship and eat them as they come to you!

You lucky arse. Get out of your ship and eat them as they come to you!

The problem with getting out is getting gang raped by pirates.

Why isn't there a ramp to fit every side? I have three sides all sloped except one. I think i'm doing it wrong

I was doing it wrong
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 06:45:52 AM by fawkes.. »

If you stay perfectly still for a while to make it look like you're AFK, they may be tempted to fire off one sloppy shot before retreating.
They're puss cakes.
there are literally no ships anywhere on single player besides my own... i've never seen anything at all that could be enemy AI ships... my ships are the only ones ive seen.

there are literally no ships anywhere on single player besides my own... i've never seen anything at all that could be enemy AI ships... my ships are the only ones ive seen.

You need to explore more sectors.

My pirates crashed into each other at first then tore apart my first ship
RIP Falcon.
You were a gallant (and admittedly rather ugly) ship.

I started working on an orbital defence weapon, it is coming along nicely.

Also the planet got attacked by pirates, but there was no serious damage, except to my ship. Thanks goes to Zou for killing them with the Manta.

While I was scouting out the neighbouring planets, I came across a large mining ship, should that be considered a threat?

Also I claimed a very flat ice planet, and put a small base on it.

Pics to come.

k so now i know who i'm siding with

We now have a LOVELY ring of 10 orbital defense turrets.

I'm going to build a small skydock in orbit for a decent building/landing area for smaller ships.

Whoever is making the surface facility, I need you to clear out a subterranean area so I can set up shield generators. Thanks!

what happens with your ship if it gets destroyed

The Vespa Skydock is complete.

Two plasma cannons, shielding, four medium sized docking pads, power to boot. Oh and gravity and a STAIRWELL!

Also in the background you can see part of my manta and the orbital defense turrets.