Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143438 times)

wtf there are TREES on this game?! and GRASS?
why have i never seen this :(

wtf there are TREES on this game?! and GRASS?
why have i never seen this :(
different types of planets, yo

different types of planets, yo
all ive seen are different types of rock and ice planets :((

all ive seen are different types of rock and ice planets :((
....rock?
You're probably looking at the bottom of the planets.

There's a post on page 23 of all of our holdings

What server do you guys play on?

How exactly do I make my missile pods work correctly? Because I want to blow up Pirate scouts when I'm traveling the universe.

The NASS server.

How exactly do I make my missile pods work correctly? Because I want to blow up Pirate scouts when I'm traveling the universe.
Blue = dumbfire
red = heatseeker
green = lock on

starmade.nasszone.com:4242

Updated to the latest version to find out the server version is older, and now I cant play, im trying to go through the archives of versions and hope I pick the right one.

starmade.nasszone.com:4242

Updated to the latest version to find out the server version is older, and now I cant play, im trying to go through the archives of versions and hope I pick the right one.
It doesn't take long for them to update the server.

put down a missile cpu for one of the 3 kinds, then place that corresponding kind on it or whatever. You can do multiple cpus for more missiles to fire, or stack the weapons itself to make them more powerful

then once you're in your ship piloting it, press "t" and find the weapons computer for it and bind a number to it (just click it and then hit 1-9...idk about 0 i haven't been on in a week)

zero is default for docking

....rock?
You're probably looking at the bottom of the planets.
no the entire things are rock and sand, some have lava, others are all ice and rock
never gotten any grass or anything

you've found a lava world? this i gotta c

How the hell do I work the docking things?