Author Topic: StarMade - Ahhhh Big Ships  (Read 143609 times)

What are some of your best combat-tested ships?

RIP defense orbital turret

can't find anyone. :(

What are some of your best combat-tested ships?
Andreyevich class, followed by intrepid

Righto im on the server, heading to base sector soon!

Alright im at the sector, ill be on tomorrow.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:16:06 AM by A million souls »

Currently getting the crash during loading because of the Intel Drivers, despite me making sure my drivers are updated. Hoping that it will fix itself soon, but any tips would be appreciated.

If anyone hops unto the server, dont destroy my ship "Forward Unto Dawn"

I may want to join a multiplayer server soon, are there any things I should know before I go to one?

Glory to Arstotzka!

I was on long-range patrol and came under attack by several battleship-class pirates. They were surrounding THIS SHIP

It's got arstotzkan colors and there might have been a faction module aboard. Does this ship belong to anyone?
I may want to join a multiplayer server soon, are there any things I should know before I go to one?

If you're joining NASS, find a blocklander to invite you so that you have the faction's name protecting you.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:19:55 AM by comr4de »

Okay Ship is screwed, Heat seeking missles hurt, Remaking my ship

I was on long-range patrol and came under attack by several battleship-class pirates. They were surrounding THIS SHIP
[img ]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9302/starmadescreenshot0006.png[/img]

It's got arstotzkan colors and there might have been a faction module aboard. Does this ship belong to anyone?

It might be Harm's

One of my ships drifted away from the planet at light speed during the latest lag phase. If anyone finds a ship named The Devourer please bring it back to base or recover the core and faction module and salvage computer.

Harm helped me recover it, he didn't recognize it

So can I build a ship in singleplayer and load it to be purchased at a shop on the NASS server? How would I go about doing that?

Game has decided to work, Yay!
Time to start the long life of the USS Periwinkle Shadow of Deceit.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:44:02 PM by Doughboy »