5 (9.1%)
PC
39 (70.9%)
Handheld
1 (1.8%)
I don't care as long as it's a game.
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Console, PC, or handheld gaming?  (Read 1031 times)

DISCUSS THE QUESTION AT HAND!

we are going to have a 90% vote on pc

Handheld if I'm going mobile. PC at home.

handheld master race

for instance: if you had to go on a vacation or anywhere, say your grandparent's house, and they didn't have anything fun to do. you couldent take your console or your pc.

HANDHELD SAVES THE DAY!

Guys, you have to have reasoning for your opinions. I prefer _______ gaming because__________.

console isn't looking too good, handheld is dying thanks to smartphones, pc is the best so far

Give reasons.
console isn't looking too good, handheld is dying thanks to smartphones, pc is the best so far

console will always be bigger and more important because of the couch factor

couch factor means chilling in your basement with your friends playing games together, something you can't do with pc

I agree with this because consoles are holding games back. If you make a game for a PC you can make it as advanced as you want. However, if you are using a console you are limited to what a console can do. PC's are better off because if you have a gaming computer, odds are it can run faster than a console.

couch factor means chilling in your basement with your friends playing games together, something you can't do with pc
My brother and I play Civ V with him on the PC and me playing on the couch with our TV.

4 logitech controllers, an HDMI cable, and a compatible steam game.

4 logitech controllers, an HDMI cable, and a compatible steam game.

pretty much what I was going to say.  PC is easily interchangeable and can be modded in plenty of ways to achieve what you want