Blockman01 - Stupid reaction images

Author Topic: Blockman01 - Stupid reaction images  (Read 5802 times)

He does it so much it hurts! Just check his most recent posts!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=43569;sa=showPosts

I know how you feel...

And after all this someone else makes one trying to tell him to stop.

This could turn into something really annoying.

He only did two.
Plus, blockguy123's reaction image was only to offend him. Not to tell him to stop.
We all did reaction images, why can't he? He's not spamming them as much as he used to.
/Anti-Support

At least they don't seem to be that bad. They seem pretty cool.

I wonder who made Blockman01's faces.

the point is guys is that he's been drama'd for this before and is regressing somewhat

I wonder who made Blockman01's faces.

I downloaded them and now they are my fav ones.

the point is guys is that he's been drama'd for this before and is regressing somewhat
Yeah but being drama'd is entirely dependent on the credibility of the drama. Anyone can go post a topic on how I suck wet cucumber and then I would technically be "drama'd" and have a drama topic. It wouldn't make me any worse a person because it wouldn't be true.

If anyone goes and creates that topic I will personally strangle them

This is just funny, if we can do this stuff, why can't he?
Anti support because bullstuff, he only did 2.

This is just funny, if we can do this stuff, why can't he?
Anti support because bullstuff, he only did 2.
This.

okay, i get that it isn't fair that blockman gets flamed for all of his reaction images but look here:
he posts them and then afterwards he's like
"lul i know thur not funny but i like them!!!!"
seriously.
if you say they're not funny but go ahead and post them anyway then what the hell's with not expecting to be flamed by some people?

okay, i get that it isn't fair that blockman gets flamed for all of his reaction images but look here:
he posts them and then afterwards he's like
"lul i know thur not funny but i like them!!!!"
seriously.
if you say they're not funny but go ahead and post them anyway then what the hell's with not expecting to be flamed by some people?

I don't know what to say to that.

I don't know what to say to that.
That's because he has an irrevocable and very strong point against you. I can't exactly fault you for everything you've done that annoys me (and for sure others as has been posted) but some of it crosses a line. It is positively maddening to read some of your posts.

hes posted alot more

alot

very alot