2 (18.2%)
Super Hostile
2 (18.2%)
Hunger Games
3 (27.3%)
Other (post in thread)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Minecraft Map Server - Vote for what to play!  (Read 357 times)

So after hosting The Walls 2 with a bunch of forumers, I decided I'm going to make a new topic where you can vote on what we should play and I'll host it with a bunch of people and good times yes.

Options:

The Walls 2 - click the image for more info

Summary:
The Walls 2 is the sequel of The Walls; it's a PvP survival map that takes back Minecraft to it's roots: crafting, surviving and creativity.
The map is separated by giant sand walls, players start each on their own platforms and when the timer reach 0, the walls falls and the player can kill each others. The last man or team standing wins the game.

You can craft armors, build traps, canons, fortress and much more... just like minecraft, the world is yours.
Hidden treasures will give you an edge with unobtainable items on this limited world.
However there are some rules!

Cluster Chunk - click the image for more info

Summary:
Cluster Chunk places two teams of up to four players on individual cluster chunks made from a mix up of just about every block in Minecraft's library. There is one resource chest per island containing a bed and some starting supplies. The game begins at sunset and each player will have to set their bed spawn immediately. If you die without a bed spawn it's game over. Once spawns are set each team's objective is to steal or destroy the other team's bed and kill opposing players to knock them out of the game. The last team with players in the game wins.

Supply satellites orbit around each team's cluster chunk containing vital supplies such as engineering materials, brewing kits, blocks and weapons. These satellites are guarded by hostile mob spawners as well as being vulnerable to opposing fire.

Hunger Games

Super Hostile Race for the Wool

If you have another suggestion, reply with it and I'll consider it. If you want to play one, post what you'd rather play and your skype name + ign.

I totally think we should do the walls again.

we should do the walls again

three people posting walls, two votes for it...?
anyways, hunger games with twists of lemon.