Boston Marathon rocked by explosion

Author Topic: Boston Marathon rocked by explosion  (Read 13206 times)

I think it could've been missiles, because in the footage I've seen on the news, I'm pretty sure I saw a missle-like object hit the ground right before an explosion.

I think it could've been missiles, because in the footage I've seen on the news, I'm pretty sure I saw a missle-like object hit the ground right before an explosion.

Are you serious?

This is awful.

I feel bad that some of the puns about it made me laugh
I heard the marathon was a blast.

Seriously though, it is going to suck for everyone over in Boston. Parents who lost kids, couples that exsist no longer, people who are going to scared for life or left with medical complications. If the saying One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighteris true, then I bet that guy who planted the bombs is off celebrating with their terrorist buddies(assumeing he/she has any).
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 01:49:13 AM by Harm94 »

Parents who lost kids, couples that exsist no longer
just fyi only 3 people died so this isn't gonna be going on such a large scale as you are describing

just fyi only 3 people died so this isn't gonna be going on such a large scale as you are describing

fathers and mothers whose children are limbless

that ain't too chipper

fathers and mothers whose children are limbless

that ain't too chipper
I'm sure it could be blown off easily with only 3 deaths, come on!

I was actually on the road heading there until some news broke on the radio.

It was not a missile

North korean plot against the runners of america.

The death toll might not be that big, but there will be devastated families. I haven't kept up with this thread, but I do know that that it's a richard move to make jokes out of this. Also the people behind this didn't care if innocent bystanders would be hit.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:46:46 AM by Harm94 »

North korean plot against the runners of america.
best korea strikes again!

I ran a marathon once, it's not nearly as easy as I had thought. By the end my legs felt like they were going to fall off.

What really amazes me is the public response to all of this. The red cross had to deny blood donors becaus ethey had so much. Theres countless users on reddit that are offering places to stay, free food, places to charge phones even their airline reward points for people in need.

Its all so awesome.

What really amazes me is the public response to all of this. The red cross had to deny blood donors becaus ethey had so much. Theres countless users on reddit that are offering places to stay, free food, places to charge phones even their airline reward points for people in need.

Its all so awesome.
This world... it's terrible, yet there are those few people

This world... it's terrible, yet there are those few people
The world isnt terrible though lol

I'm hoping you only said this as a set-up for a "North Korea doesn't have any firepower" joke.