Author Topic: Barack Obama speaks about Boston Bombing  (Read 3248 times)

I told you guys someone would be an starfish.

you'd give up a friendship because of some crude humor?

then what's the problem?

there wasnt one. you were getting your panties in a knot because you lack reading comprehension or something.

This is truly awful. And i would like to mention something. People who want to hurt other people, Wont stop because you take away their guns. They will just resort to bombs, knifes, Ect. I can see more bombings happening if guns become outlawed.

I wonder how big of a pineapple he has up his ass right now.

This is truly awful. And i would like to mention something. People who want to hurt other people, Wont stop because you take away their guns. They will just resort to bombs, knifes, Ect. I can see more bombings happening if guns become outlawed.
no, they'll still resort to guns

Nobody should hate someone for making a joke about something like this

I remember a quote from someone who said it's always a good idea to try and bring humour into something

This specific person I wasn't even close friends with, so I had full intentions on just unfriending him.

This is the thing. Making a joke in the mist of the accident is a horrible thing to do.

I had a friend ask me about this, and how people always make fun of say, the Holocaust, but it's like this.

You'd make Holocaust jokes to your friends, but would you directly to a Holocaust survivor?
Likewise would you make a joke about the accident when directly told that making the joke would make yourself look like an starfish? He knew full well that making the joke would piss someone off or offend someone, and he continued to say it. If he wanted to make the joke, he didn't have to publicly post it on facebook on a post directed at people who make these jokes are stupid.

Nobody should hate someone for making a joke about something like this

I remember a quote from someone who said it's always a good idea to try and bring humour into something
There's a difference between laughing at a victim of a bombing and making light of a situation.  

Hey starfishs: People died.  This should be reason enough not to joke about it.

I can see more bombings happening if guns become outlawed.

nah

too much effort

just stick to guns

This specific person I wasn't even close friends with, so I had full intentions on just unfriending him.
I meant where you said "..i don't care if we've been friends for two or three years. i'm not going to be friends with someone like that." as if one of your really close friends were to make a joke like this. If a joke like that ruins a 2-3 year long friendship for you, then you're a baby.

If I got killed in an explosion I'd joke about it

If they catch the guy who plotted and planted the bombs, give him or her the death penalty. No but's or if's.

Isn't the death penalty illegal in the U.S.? So the person who gave the death penalty would be convicted of murder and then get given the death penalty