Author Topic: NalNalas - Spreading his love and contributing to the Blockland forums greatly  (Read 4169 times)

Woah, woah, Nal is NOT a jerk. I do not know where you guys are getting THAT idea.

Igloos is a desperate idiot, like Acerblock said.

Huh? No, I disagree with Wynd_Fox.
I didn't read that all the way oops

Techinically, not really. The OP has no linked quotes, just text with tags around them.
Yeah, but Nal admitted that he said of all those, except maybe the Malwarebytes thing. That's evidence. I'm not sure why Igloos did such a lousy job of quoting it, though.

Well I'm sorry you guys think that
You could always, like, not be a jerk!

Woah, woah, Nal is NOT a jerk. I do not know where you guys are getting THAT idea.

Eh, the Igloos situation isn't my main reason for thinking it.

Yeah, but Nal admitted that he said of all those, except maybe the Malwarebytes thing. That's evidence. I'm not sure why Igloos did such a lousy job of quoting it, though.
It wouldn't matter if I admitted to saying that mainly because he is only making this drama to retaliate at the one I made of him

I'm not saying his points are, like, good, just that they are real evidence.

I'm not saying his points are, like, good, just that they are real evidence.
So... that makes Nal a jerk...?

?!

No, not at all, it means that it's actual evidence. I already said that most of my reasons for disliking Nal a little bit are unrelated to this.

Nal has been converted into a troll, his TTT clantags and actions prove it.

Damn those troublemaking TTT!

What does that have to do with anything?

This this this.

Um, Breaking News, there are GOOD DRUGS. I take prescription drugs that help me control my seizures.

Not all drugs give you highs, so stop being 100% against drugs, especially if you do have a mental illness. Prescription drugs/medication can help you.

You and I know I wasn't talking about prescribed drugs; I was talking about drugs such as marijuana, and other substances. Also if you think epilepsy (which you say you have) is a mental illness, it isn't. I take a medication for my Tourette's too.

You and I know I wasn't talking about prescribed drugs; I was talking about drugs such as marijuana, and other substances. Also if you think epilepsy (which you say you have) is a mental illness, it isn't. I take a medication for my Tourette's too.
Just please stop you're just digging yourself into a worse pile of stuff

I didn't know how to quote properly.