google earth- a terrorists guide map

Author Topic: google earth- a terrorists guide map  (Read 9143 times)

yeah ever since that pepole can mark and send locations to the google earth database pepole also sent the locations of SECRET BASES AND IMPORTANT LOCATIONS IN ISRAEL its only a matter of time before we will be in the middle of a war crysis just the fact that they can just simply look for it and find it risks israel.
i think google earth sould concider to filter or hide the important sections

?

« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 04:07:38 PM by Wedge »

umm..
google earth has blocked out many places you know,in a earlier version area 51 was a un-realistic crop circle..
check youtube if you want proof

since we are talking about wat terrorists can do, il just pop this video in...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18303185

since we are talking about wat terrorists can do, il just pop this video in...

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18303185

What moron thought that putting a home made bomb under the road would make it any more effective than one on top...

I guess he/she thought it wouldn't be seen. =/

It was sort of badly packed, and I think most roadside bombs, such as that, are conical charges, to direct energy towards the road.

killed....by fellow Americans.

cant be the best killers if you don't train against the best
:D

Google Earth doesn't take these pictures, they just put them together in the shape of the earth for viewing fun.

None more than mapquest, or yahoo aerial maps, and clicking around to view a flat earth.

Ever notice those copyright notices that show up at center-bottom on Good Earth while roaming around? Those are the companies that took the pictures you are looking at.

Sick, and tired of people blaming Google Earth for revealing secrete location. And they do censor, Google, "Google Earth Hacks" and search for "Censor," you'll get a big list on locations that are censored that people posted.

Finally, maor.m, you sir are a pandaing dumbass. Go jump in a river, face down, and stay there where you belong.

[Edit] - Forgot to mention the flight sim in Google Earth. I'm flying over your precious land bombing your bases full of carebears.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 09:57:29 AM by ·•{ Awoken } »

Google Earth doesn't take these pictures, they just put them together in the shape of the earth for viewing fun.

None more than mapquest, or yahoo aerial maps, and clicking around to view a flat earth.

Ever notice those copyright notices that show up at center-bottom on Good Earth while roaming around? Those are the companies that took the pictures you are looking at.

Sick, and tired of people blaming Google Earth for revealing secrete location. And they do censor, Google, "Google Earth Hacks" and search for "Censor," you'll get a big list on locations that are censored that people posted.

Finally, maor.m, you sir are a pandaing dumbass. Go jump in a river, face down, and stay there where you belong.

[Edit] - Forgot to mention the flight sim in Google Earth. I'm flying over your precious land bombing your bases full of carebears.

Watch out...they have heart-flak-cannons.

... I mean look at 9/11. A few thousand people died ...
8 thousand odd.

Millions of people died in the American civil war.
Riddler killed 6 million jews.

6,000,000   <--- much bigger

So its an insignificant event in American history that doesn't really.. mean anything? Weather we realize it or not, our generation has been changed drastically by the events of 9/11. We have different political views, different views on political Correctness. Am i saying that The massacre of 6,000,000 is insignificant no wai, but it doesn't mean that 9/11 should be, meh, shunned because less people died.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 09:07:42 PM by Mr_Grinch14 »

Its true that the emotional and social state of America was shaken that day. My point was that people were exaggerating the facts.

It was really a necessary change. I think before hand, too many Americans cared only for their own town, city or state. Now many have atleast some awareness of global conditions.

Kinda sad that people had to die for others to even open their eyes. =/

awoken
forget you
i hope you die
you are the number one handicap on this forums since funkymun1

No, the idiots I've seen recently are as follows;

Jamesking
SmartypantsSP
moar.m

Awoken's pretty cool.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MAOR!?

That's a pretty stupid idea, since google uses satellite images, anyone who got those pics except for google can see where every secret base is.
All you need to do is to guard it with snipers and automated turrets, just like the pentagon, you can see it on google, but good luck trying to get in.

Turrets, you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgpQBZF2sZQ&eurl=

The CIWS is definately bad ass, the thing takes down everything from Exercec missles to aircraft.

I think only Lasers could best it in defense: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LThD0FMvTFU