Author Topic: google earth- a terrorists guide map  (Read 9137 times)

So its an insignificant event in American history ...
American history isn't half as good as English History.

"A terrorist guide to Google Earth - By George W. Bush"

"A terrorist guide to Google Earth - By George W. Bush"
Lik he cud rite a buk.

No seriously, like he could.

Its true that the emotional and social state of America was shaken that day. My point was that people were exaggerating the facts.

It was really a necessary change. I think before hand, too many Americans cared only for their own town, city or state. Now many have atleast some awareness of global conditions.

Kinda sad that people had to die for others to even open their eyes. =/

and thats the ignorance of some.

"W" - I R Writeh bewk

"Teroristz suc! tacos rul :D"
by: President George W. Bush.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 09:14:55 PM by Ronin »

... I mean look at 9/11. A few thousand people died ...
8 thousand odd.
who cares  who care if 10 thousand peopl die that takes only 4 hours to fill thats right 10k people are born evry 4 hours

Alot of people care, your just too ignorant and self-absorbed to think of any part of humanity other than yourself.

If that happened to one of your family members, I bet you'd be singing a different tune.

Alot of people care, your just too ignorant and self-absorbed to think of any part of humanity other than yourself.

If that happened to one of your family members, I bet you'd be singing a different tune.

Don't you think in times of crCIA a clear, objective mind is better as opposed to one absorbed and emotionally attached to the issue?

It was rash, spontaneous behavior based primarily on emotions that caused many of the problems that we and others now face.

In a world of spite there can be no peace. --Reactor Worker

I thinck we shud blowe up irack

I thinck we shud blowe up irack

Thats real subtle.

Does it occur to you that the terrorists that enacted the 9/11 plot were not from Iraq and weren't even affiliated with them?

9/11 and the Iraq war are separate issues. 9/11 was simply used as a booster for public sentiment to support another war.

We shud blough it up ennywai

i wonder how many pepole died since the beging of time...
probley over 1 trillion

probley over 1 trillion

About 6.

probley over 1 trillion

About 6.

Only 6 people have died since the beginning of time, the rest just logged off.