Author Topic: google earth- a terrorists guide map  (Read 9134 times)

i wonder how many pepole died since the beging of time...
probley over 1 trillion

About 6.

Only 6 people have died since the beginning of time, the rest just logged off.
For a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooong time, they is in, what i call, A REALLY LONG Hibernate(un-scientific name= Sleep)

They now lurk moar than anyone else.

Apparently, the living now outnumber the dead (which is kinda freaky).

I guess that means that there are less than 6 billion dead people in the world. ?

I guess that means that there are less than 6 billion dead people in the world. ?
i think he ment 6 trillion
there is no way there was only 6 billion deaths since the beggining of time
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:58:34 AM by maor.m »

« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:28:01 AM by BattleKon001 »

i think he ment 6 trillion
there is no way there was only 6 billion deaths since the beggining of time

No, I am pretty sure that the current world population is around 6-8 Billion people.

For those that think that this is unreasonable and that the living couldn't possibly outnumber the dead, consider this....

infant mortality rates have increased exponentially over the past 100 years due to medicinal advances.

Typically rates may have been 1/20 die during the 19th century, today only very few die. Possibly 1/5000 today (not sure though)

infant mortality rates have increased exponentially over the past 100 years due to medicinal advances.
Typically rates may have been 1/20 die during the 19th century, today only very few die. Possibly 1/5000 today (not sure though)

FAIRLY SURE YOU MEANT DECREASED THERE.

Besides, what poing is that counting from, last time I heard humans have been around ~10,000 years, albeit in a more primitive form.

FAIRLY SURE YOU MEANT DECREASED THERE.

Besides, what poing is that counting from, last time I heard humans have been around ~10,000 years, albeit in a more primitive form.

Yeah, your right, I should have said decreasing. I think everyone got the point though.

20% of the humans that ever lived live today

also i solved the worlds population problem nuke china and send the survivorors to space

also i solved the worlds population problem nuke china and send the survivorors to space

They're going to Mars, just let them move to Mars. Problem solved!

Yeah...clearly destroying whats left of the only habitable planet in our galaxy is a good idea...

That's a pretty stupid idea, since google uses satellite images, anyone who got those pics except for google can see where every secret base is.
All you need to do is to guard it with snipers and automated turrets, just like the pentagon, you can see it on google, but good luck trying to get in.

ever heard of a thing call air raiding and bombing runs?

Every other Country involved in this crap (has a large economy and/or a large population) is at risk for a terrorist attack.  Most of these countries have RADAR and satellites, too.  We would be able to detect and eliminate the planes with AA missles/guns etc.  So, the only logical use for this is:  -Delete for the government's sake- Anyway, using planes to destroy a major target would seem... hard.  Plus, unless you pay $400 for Google Earth Buisiness edition the images aren't too good.  They show the OLD area 51. 
ANYWAYS, I don't think Google Earth could help terrorists.   :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 07:31:51 PM by Somebody »

yes but why would the terrorists want to attack the US?!?!? 9/11 was caused by Bush

awoken
panda you
i hope you die
you are the number one handicap on this forums since funkymun1

Your just throwing a hissy fit cuz he pwned you.  :cookieMonster: