Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14178 times)

Like I said, cancer.

I just feel so dissapointed at the community for not making the most popular topic blockland related, or at least a community project.
I mean, can't all the bronies just forget off to their own forum when they feel like posting pony stuff?
You should be glad we're one of the communities that have the ponies contained to a thread. I've seen many forums who don't have a thread and have pony stuff everywhere.

Like I said, cancer.

I just feel so dissapointed at the community for not making the most popular topic blockland related, or at least a community project.
I mean, can't all the bronies just forget off to their own forum when they feel like posting pony stuff?

Your comment is snarky and hypocritical. All MLP content on this forum is kept mostly within the Megathread. Just be glad they arent necessarily allowed to place it all over the forums.

You should be glad we're one of the communities that have the ponies contained to a thread. I've seen many forums who don't have a thread and have pony stuff everywhere.
Their admins must just not give a stuff.
I mean it's not hard to ban bronies.
But as long as they keep it in one thread they shouldn't be banned.
I just find it so sad that it's so popular.

Their admins must just not give a stuff.
I mean it's not hard to ban bronies.
But as long as they keep it in one thread they shouldn't be banned.
I just find it so sad that it's so popular.

How DARE anyone likes the show! How DARE anyone has an opinion!

How DARE anyone likes the show! How DARE anyone has an opinion!
As nasty as I think masturbating to a kids show about ponies is, that's not my point.

It's that the most popular topic on the blockland forums could have been:
  • An influential clan with members that have contributed so much that their topic has been flooded with comments and praise.
  • A community project that let's people get to know each other.
  • An extremely impressive build or add-on, or a group of them.
  • A topic for the campaign to get Blockland on steam greenlight, or to spread the word about it in general.
Really anything but a topic about how lovey you think animated ponies are.

Just be glad they arent necessarily allowed to place it all over the forums.
We are allowed to place it all over the forums. There is no rule stated by the admins that ponies outside the topic is bannable.

We don't because we don't have intentions of pissing off the community.

Really anything but a topic about how lovey you think animated ponies are.
Contrary to popular belief, the topic nor the fandom's sole purpose is to discuss how "lovey we think animated ponies are".

Contrary to popular belief, the topic nor the fandom's sole purpose is to discuss how "lovey we think animated ponies are".

neither the topic*

Watch your wording, you implied the horrible.

neither the topic*

Watch your wording, you implied the horrible.
It doesn't matter unless you get the point.

How much can there be to talk about?

Breaking bad and the walking dead are fantastic shows, and even intended for people above 6 years old, yet their topics never exceed a few pages. It really seems like you need to try to talk about a show for literally thousands and thousands of pages.

Breaking bad and the walking dead are fantastic shows, and even intended for people above 6 years old, yet their topics never exceed a few pages. It really seems like you need to try to talk about a show for literally thousands and thousands of pages.
Well I'm sorry that everyone but you is wrong to post in a thread they like.

It doesn't have to be directly tied to the show. We do discuss other things, ranging from the show, to the fandom, and even other stuff loosely tied to ponies.
We mostly discuss about the fandom. Discussions and debates about the show are short lived and only go on for 1 to 3 pages.

Well I'm sorry that everyone but you is wrong to post in a thread they like.
Try actually reading my post rather than posting generic sarcasm as soon as you see opposition.
I said that no other show has come anywhere close to getting as many posts as the MLP topic has gotten.
The idea that one show, intended for little girls no less, could amass orders of magnitude more posts than any other show in existence baffles and irritates me.

Try actually reading my post rather than posting generic sarcasm as soon as you see opposition.
I said that no other show has come anywhere close to getting as many posts as the MLP topic has gotten.
The idea that one show, intended for little girls no less, could amass orders of magnitude more posts than any other show in existence baffles and irritates me.

Lauren Faust herself said that the show was intended for all ages.

Lauren Faust herself said that the show was intended for all ages.
Fine, whatever.
But I still think you guys are trying to make that topic as big as possible, and to force it onto people.
Like I said:
The idea that one show could amass orders of magnitude more posts than any other show in existence baffles and irritates me.

Fine, whatever.
But I still think you guys are trying to make that topic as big as possible
If we were trying; it would be a whole lot larger than it is right now.
and to force it onto people.
We aren't forcing anything onto anyone.