Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14162 times)

You should be glad we're one of the communities that have the ponies contained to a thread. I've seen many forums who don't have a thread and have pony stuff everywhere.
What kind of stuffty, unmoderated forums have you been going to?

First of all, TF2 is a video game. It is pretty much normal to like it. I don't care wherever they post about TF2.
But, due to the nature of MLP, which is a show for 6 year old girls that a forum of mainly 13-17 year old people like? I don't understand why you like it. Can you explain to me why you like it? And don't go all "hur dur gude anematshon" on me.
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LIKE THIS THING I DONT LIKE ALL PEOPLE YOU LIKE THAT THING ARE STUPID AND ARE INDISPUTABLY GAY cigaretteS

Yup. Bulletproof. Anyway, it's their taste in television. I don't see why you have such a problem with it.

Have you even watched Full Metal Jacket?
What? You actually liked that movie?
You must be a gay cigarette!

First of all, TF2 is a video game. It is pretty much normal to like it. I don't care wherever they post about TF2.
But, due to the nature of MLP, which is a show for 6 year old girls that a forum of mainly 13-17 year old people like? I don't understand why you like it. Can you explain to me why you like it? And don't go all "hur dur gude anematshon" on me.
Why do people like Full Metal Jacket? And don't go all "hur dur it haz gunz"

What? You actually liked that movie?Why do people like Full Metal Jacket? And don't go all "hur dur it haz gunz"

Because it actually has good humor in it. You actually like that TV show? You're a gay cigarette!

Can you explain to me why you like it?
this question is a better thing to post than insults and hate to the bronies
You actually like that TV show? You're a gay cigarette!
what's your PROBLEM

which is a show for 6 year old girls that a forum of mainly 13-17 year old people like? I don't understand why you like it.
Well, they like it! I like to collect figures made for kids, I like watching some kid shows, and reading comics for kids. (transformers, and I have a machine special interest)

You can't tell them what to like and what to not like.

Well I personally like the show for its writing.  If you look at the older generations of MLP you will see that they are horrid.  Generation 4 or Friendship Is Magic was written and intended for all ages this was said by the creator Lauren Faust.  The episodes are not just a bunch of tea parties and dress up scenearios.  Each episode is given a plot that can be understood again All Ages.  Each episode also covers real world issues such as racism and other things that one would really need to watch the show to see.  I won't ask you to watch the show however because I know where it will end up.

Because it actually has good humor in it. You actually like that TV show? You're a gay cigarette!
I like MLP because it has humor in it as well and doesn't pull the old stereotypical girly pink theme trick that some shows even today still use. If that was the case, we wouldn't be here discussing about it.

what's your PROBLEM
He's getting defensive because I used his own logic against him by using a movie he likes as an example.

He's getting defensive because I used his own logic against him by using a movie he likes as an example.
so in other words

..you're his problem?

-paragraph of a load of bullstuff-

So you're saying you like the show because it's for all ages? How is that even a valid point of why you like the show? Give me a strong reason that I could understand.  And last time I watched the show I did not see any real world issues like racism.

So you're saying you like the show because it's for all ages? How is that even a valid point of why you like the show? Give me a strong reason that I could understand.  And last time I watched the show I did not see any real world issues like racism.
No I said I like the show because of its writing.  Not because of it being for all ages.  As for the racism I mentioned before you more than likely did not watch the episode which contained it.

At this rate, your so head is so deep inside your own starfish you wouldn't be able to hear a valid point if we made one. You're beyond understanding.

Give me a strong reason that I could understand.
basically, if you don't know why someone likes something, flame them

?

It's writing? So you're saying that the storyline of "omg pones" is good? I didn't even know it had one.

You're too stubborn to understand.