Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14160 times)

this kid is hilarious, /support

Fine, whatever.
But I still think you guys are trying to make that topic as big as possible, and to force it onto people.
Like I said:
Hot damn, that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen you say.

We aren't forcing anything onto anyone.
It is funny because the haters that say we are "shoving it down their throats" are mostly the ones who are purposely searching up bronies and MLP to hate on it.

Try actually reading my post rather than posting generic sarcasm as soon as you see opposition.
I said that no other show has come anywhere close to getting as many posts as the MLP topic has gotten.
The idea that one show, intended for little girls no less, could amass orders of magnitude more posts than any other show in existence baffles and irritates me.
And I am truly sorry that you have a problem with people tastes in television.

It's not their fault they like something you don't, no matter how much it "baffels and irritates" you.

And I am truly sorry that you have a problem with people tastes in television.

It's not their fault they like something you don't, no matter how much it "baffels and irritates" you.
But that's just it, it's not liked by that many, it's the same 10 people in a big circle jerk posting just to make their little group seem bigger than it is.
It is funny because the haters that say we are "shoving it down their throats" are mostly the ones who are purposely searching up bronies and MLP to hate on it.
I don't have to search for it if it's always at the top of the first page.

It's funny beacuse it's mostly the bronies all butthurt.

Oh yeah, sorry for double post, can't edit in drama, but can you even loving read? I never said that I would make a topic about it. I said that I took it to PMs instead of making a topic.

Oh yeah, sorry for double post, can't edit in drama, but can you even loving read? I never said that I would make a topic about it. I said that I took it to PMs instead of making a topic.
Very well seems like you wanted to.

I didn't. And you are pretty much spreading it outside of the topic with the avatars.

Mainly because you insulted them? And correction, I'm not a brony.

Anyway, what better way to christen being unbanned then to get banned right off the bat again?

I didn't. And you are pretty much spreading it outside of the topic with the avatars.
Your point? Your gun avatar is pretty much spreading outside the gun topic!

Lets see you stuffposted all over the MLP megathread and you are now PMing bronies who are minding their own business calling them gay friends.  Yes by seeing this the butthurt from bronies is clearly shown.  You sir are a genius we should all follow your logic.  Let's see I am not a fan of Team Fortress 2 so let me go PM everyone with a TF2 avatar.

Your point? Your gun avatar is pretty much spreading outside the gun topic!

Have you even watched Full Metal Jacket?

Have you even watched Full Metal Jacket?
Alright then. Your avatar spread Full Metal Jacket outside of it's thread! You must be a gay cigarette!

-incoherent babbling-

First of all, TF2 is a video game. It is pretty much normal to like it. I don't care wherever they post about TF2.
But, due to the nature of MLP, which is a show for 6 year old girls that a forum of mainly 13-17 year old people like? I don't understand why you like it. Can you explain to me why you like it? And don't go all "hur dur gude anematshon" on me.