Author Topic: Complaining about my Internet  (Read 2204 times)

Warning, this is slightly a venting  topic. Just letting off some steam, if you will.

Recently, my bandwidth has been horrible. If I try to listen to a song on Pandora, it will buffer, a lot, and then just skip the song. If I try to watch a YouTube video, it throws the video into 144p, and I struggle to load that. I'm currently trying to install Skyrim, and getting 0 bytes per second. Its kind of annoying. Note: I wasn't installing Skyrim at the time of YouTube patrolling. This has been going on for about a week.

The part that really throws me off though, is the fact that if I go to play lets say..: Black Ops 2, I will have a ping of about 64. Not bad at all. But my bandwidth is horrible. I don't understand :c
Vent over.

Here's an easy answer for you. Your ISP is stuff.

Me sad...For you
Its quite horrible. I just restarted my steam, and it keeps locking up, and wont start up. I probably wont get Skyrim installed for a week :s Kind of sucks.

144p,
never seen that option

my internet always makes my youtube videos 360 or 240

and keeps pausing

i feel your pain

My ISP is actually AT&T, no comcast here. Still fairly horrid though. Not my choice of course.

inb4comcast
comcast is stuff even though I get 55 down and 11 up, its unreliable

Its a milestone! I just got 91.0 kb/s!

Its a milestone! I just got 91.0 kb/s!
55 down and 11 up
;o

inb4comcast
Where I live I actually get decent internet from Comcast.

55 down and 11 up
;o
Well dang!
On the bright side of all this. Im calling tomorrow to yell ask me some questions

You'll regret seeing my grandma's internet.