Author Topic: Blockteen(26383) - Blatant Build Stealing.  (Read 6004 times)

Oh I assumed that was his forum name.

The plate alignment is exactly the same as Ravencrofts, you use the same gate style, you use the same emitter for when you get in the arena, very very very similar controls. And the list keeps going.

When it comes to Falling Tiles, there isn't much variety anyway.

The only way to know if he didn't steal the tiles, the core aspect of the game, is to look at his events and compare them to raven's

Wait, someone stole your "totally original idea" and you got pissed and made a drama. Builds have barely any similarity. Stop getting so offended.

The only way to know if he didn't steal the tiles, the core aspect of the game, is to look at his events and compare them to raven's
honestly, even if he did, so what

RIP in peace Conservative.

Blockteen based his off of Ravencrofts but he's a terrible host. He also acts poorly to criticism.
What's next? He's going to ban us all for "Forum_Troll_Name"?

RIP in peace Conservative.
What?

Blockteen based his off of Ravencrofts but he's a terrible host. He also acts poorly to criticism.
Where is the proof that he is a terrible host; that he acts poorly to criticism?

So far all I've seen is some much deserved bans issued on players falsely accusing him.

But the users in this topic are not complaining that the player stole the build; they are stuffting on him because he based part of his build off of Ravencroft's and made it "stufftier"

He has done nothing wrong, you're all acting like pricks.

honestly, even if he did, so what
The topic, proving whether or not he did steal raven's stuff and using it to host a popular server

You're a jerk DJ3K. You should be happy that somebody wanted to try to remake something you did, And not just steal your version.
this

he's a terrible host. He also acts poorly to criticism.
How can you assume someone is a bad host from this? From what I see, he is a good host. There were at least 10 people in the server who were continuously saying how he stole the build and that he was a terrible host. He banned the 2 or 3 people who started it and who were insulting him to to make an example. People stopped calling him names and accusing him probably 30 seconds after those bans.

I'd say a job well done, Blockteen.

It would be different if he actually stole the build.

I don't really see the actual problem here. He's not build stealing, he's using yours as inspiration. You can't really argue about how easy it is for him to come up with a better build theme or anything, because the whole Falling Tiles stuff is always the same.

i hate to tell you people

there is no such a thing as "build stealing"

if you host a server you automatically need to realize that yes, this build can be taken
if you dont want a build stolen dont host a server

if you host a server you automatically need to realize that yes, this build can be taken
It's build stealing if they claim they made it or they give no credit to the owner of the build.

It's a respect kind of thing, an unwritten community rule if you will

Choi, I know you want to look at the events so here