Thé Lord Tony - HURR HURR NINTENDO SUCKS SONY BETTER

Author Topic: Thé Lord Tony - HURR HURR NINTENDO SUCKS SONY BETTER  (Read 7148 times)

Took nintendo like what 6 years to finally develop a console (wii-u) that has HD and is finally sub-par to the PS3? Then the PS4 comes out of nowhere with all these higher powered specs that completely dominate the PS3 and wii-u.

Nintendo is 6 years late, do you realize that? I don't even know how you can call the wii-u a next generation console. It's weaker than a loving PS3!

I'm pretty sure it will pick up once they bring in the traditional Nintendo home-console titles.

Yeah, everyone is going to love another loving Mario Party game. Might as well add in a poorly made Metroid game while we're at it. Or maybe a sub-par donkey kong game, is donkey kong even relevant anymore?

What happened to Star Fox while we're at it? I guess there wasn't any development room for Star Fox with that brand new Mario Tennis game we so desperately need.

Nintendo would be better off closing up shop and letting someone else take over. The direction they are going is terrible and they used up all available ideas they had.

Took nintendo like what 6 years to finally develop a console (wii-u) that has HD and is finally sub-par to the PS3? Then the PS4 comes out of nowhere with all these higher powered specs that completely dominate the PS3 and wii-u.

Nintendo is 6 years late, do you realize that? I don't even know how you can call the wii-u a next generation console. It's weaker than a loving PS3!
1. Nintendo likes to stand out, If Nintendo had went the "Sony" way and pump up the graphics higher than an oil rig and still include their innovation gamepad into the mix, the console would have costed over 600-800$.
2. The Wii survived PS3 and Xbox360. There is no point going forward from the graphics we have now since they are capable to create realistic enough games. When the PS4 comes out developers will probably not even use its full potential because they don't want to spend years making Photorealistic graphics for their games.
3. So? How does that bother you? You don't own a Wii U, do you? For my personal preference the graphical capabilities of the console are enough for me to be satisfied.

Yeah, everyone is going to love another loving Mario Party game. Might as well add in a poorly made Metroid game while we're at it. Or maybe a sub-par donkey kong game, is donkey kong even relevant anymore?

What happened to Star Fox while we're at it? I guess there wasn't any development room for Star Fox with that brand new Mario Tennis game we so desperately need.
1. By Traditional Nintendo home-console titles i mean SSB and MK. The Gamecube sold a stuff ton of copies just because of Melee.
2.StarFox recently had a port to the 3DS. I'm betting it was just to remind people what Starfox is so they can make a new Starfox game. Also there have been rumors going around about a new F-Zero game coming to the Wii U.
3. There was already a Mario Tennis game on the 3Ds and a golf one coming up. I'm pretty sure that Nintendo has enough development teams to make all the games they want.

If you still haven't realized why i like Nintendo, it is because of their games. I don't give a single forget about sales figures, processing power or hardware unless they were completely broken, I like the game design they have and their ability to make games with limited resources.

Nintendo would be better off closing up shop and letting someone else take over. The direction they are going is terrible and they used up all available ideas they had.
Yes, because we have to shut down the only company that actually has original ideas. So what you suggest is that we should all retreat to some black cave and look at 20 pictures from 9Gag over and over again and time we take a peek the picture quality raises? I don't think that's fun.

2. The Wii survived PS3 and Xbox360. There is no point going forward from the graphics we have now since they are capable to create realistic enough games. When the

The wii survived with a stuffty motion control gimmick. The wii-u doesn't have any flashy gimmicks besides a second screen which isn't enough to make me want to buy it.

The wii survived with a stuffty motion control gimmick. The wii-u doesn't have any flashy gimmicks besides a second screen which isn't enough to make me want to buy it.
The Wii U has the motion controls, the screen and the screen has motion controls.

Yes, because we have to shut down the only company that actually has original ideas. So what you suggest is that we should all retreat to some black cave and look at 20 pictures from 9Gag over and over again and time we take a peek the picture quality raises? I don't think that's fun.

Yeah I'm going to ignore you now.

Nintendo is the only company in the world with original ideas now!

The Wii U has the motion controls, the screen and the screen has motion controls.

OH WOW!

And? That gimmick was already used to death with the wii, it's boring now.

Yeah I'm going to ignore you now.
Oh finally, now i don't have to listen to your bullstuff.

Oh finally, now i don't have to listen to your bullstuff.

You're the one with the bullstuff. I never seen someone so dedicated to nintendo that would even go so low to defend the stuffty wiiware too! Diehard Nintendo fans don't even like wiiware.

You're the one with the bullstuff. I never seen someone so dedicated to nintendo that would even go so low to defend the stuffty wiiware too! Diehard Nintendo fans don't even like wiiware.
I never said that i liked the Wiiware. All i said that perhaps they have higher standards. Funny how you like jumping to conclusions.

I have to ship out 6,000 wiiware games to finally get paid! Even if my game is 1 dollar and I only managed to reach a peak of 5,000 games I lose out on 5,000 dollars.

If I pay 100 dollars on steam to get accepted on greenlight and sell 1,000 games for 1 dollar I make 900 dollars.

HOLY stuff! I make more money on steam than I would with wiiware!

I have to ship out 6,000 wiiware games to finally get paid! Even if my game is 1 dollar and I only managed to reach a peak of 5,000 games I lose out on 5,000 dollars.

If I pay 100 dollars on steam to get accepted on greenlight and sell 1,000 games for 1 dollar I make 900 dollars.

HOLY stuff! I make more money on steam than I would with wiiware!
no.