Thé Lord Tony - HURR HURR NINTENDO SUCKS SONY BETTER

Author Topic: Thé Lord Tony - HURR HURR NINTENDO SUCKS SONY BETTER  (Read 7154 times)

a lot actually. nintendo will end up with nothing but nintendo made games. outside developers have to pay per unit to franchise to another console, and they wouldnt want to waste the time or money on one that no one owns.
Yes but Lord Tony seems to only think about the number as just a number. Even if the console had the biggest game library, best services and so on, the amount of other players won't really affect the quality at all as long as there are at least 1000 people playing a game at a time. The Wii U sold over a million so there won't be any problems with the lack of players.

I think the first half of this sums up the reasons I've heard to dislike the PS4. Can't say I care too much since I'm safe on the PC, but isn't gaming supposed to be about games?

Yeah forget nintendo
Who needs good games these days huh thats so last year.

Yeah forget nintendo
Who needs good games these days huh thats so last year.
CALL OF DUTY YEEAAA

So he's doing wrong for having a valid argument supported with facts and details? I don't see any issues here. Nintendo was cool 8 years back but now it's just gimmicks.

Calling anything stuff for having gimmicks is the stupidist stuff.
The only time I hear the word gimmick is when someone is trying to make fun of Nintendo, and it seems like the word gimmick is the only thing they can say to make it sound bad. "I hate the new motion controls, its just some dumb gimmick" or "I want a game I can sit down and play". *Fun fact you can play the wii without standing up*
I could say that the ps vita's touch screen is a stupid gimmick, and that the gimmicky touch screen on the PS4 controller is stupid. Which its NOT. Its called innovation.

So he's doing wrong for having a valid argument supported with facts and details? I don't see any issues here. Nintendo was cool 8 years back but now it's just gimmicks.
I don't think you read the thread.

I don't even really dislike Nintendo and I can perfectly see why Lord Tony thinks that. He is kinda right: Nintendo has been going downhill lately. I don't think the Wii U's selling that well either: I haven't seen a single commercial for it on TV yet and it's been what, six months?

Even though Nintendo has been producing some quality games this year and they've announced some good ones as well, it is going downhill. Sure it's fun, but I'm seeing no creativity in it anymore. It's what I've always liked about Nintendo: their creativity. Nowadays, they just make New Super Mario Bros. games with the same worlds, music and maybe one or two new powerups. I swear the "New" of "New Super Mario Bros." is the most false thing of all time. The only time it actually felt new was in the first NSMB game.

I'm looking forward to two specific games though: Animal Crossing New Leaf and Mario and Luigi Dream Team. Why? Because they seem to have that familiar Nintendo magic in them that the recent games seem to lack. I picked up Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon yesterday and it also has Nintendo magic.

I swear that they should make more Luigi games, though: this year they've released one game that started off the Year of Luigi and it's already better than about every 3DS game I own.

Anyways, I've digressed a lot here...this drama topic wasn't needed. He's actually completely correct and I can agree with him even though I like Nintendo in general. You may call him a Sony fanboy but as soon as he says Nintendo isn't good you rage your ass off. So what does that make you?

A fanboy.

Anyways, I've digressed a lot here...this drama topic wasn't needed. He's actually completely correct and I can agree with him even though I like Nintendo in general. You may call him a Sony fanboy but as soon as he says Nintendo isn't good you rage your ass off. So what does that make you?

A fanboy.
Lord Tony is the sort of an aggressive fanboy who instead of just having a fun time with his own favorite consoles, has to attack everyone else's and that is why i made this drama. He has been preaching on and on about the Vita, about the PS3 and just never seems to stop. If there is a game coming out on a Nintendo console as an exclusive, he will start coming up with a bunch of stupid reasons why it shouldn't exists on a Nintendo console at all (e.g. "Nintendo's sales are worse than ever!", "The Wii-U has outdated graphics!"). If we wanted to look at Sony's products with that Cynical "Everyone is a corporate forget" kind of eye, we can find loads of flaws too, like the Vita not coming with a memory card, the Playstation premium limiting loads of features that are pretty much essential for a console, the console costing 600$ on launch, Sony's constant idea stealing from Nintendo to leech off its success and so on.

You are right at a certain part where you say that he is correct. Yes, the Nintendo Wii U's sales haven't been doing as well as they could because of the little to no ad campaign, lack of games in the library, Nintendo's games have been a bit copy and paste in the past, but there is a major difference between a kid coming to a dog pound, selecting another dog instead of the one that is a bit overweight, but on a diet and a kid coming to a dog pound every day just to laugh at the overweight dog because the dog is fat. What can the dog do about it? The kid is right, but that doesn't mean that the kid isn't a huge loving starfish. If you can relate this brown townogy (which will most likely be judged as a bad one just to disregard it) you might find out the reason why i made this drama.

he's right about the vita being loving amazing though

seriously it is

To be fair you did the exact same thing on Sony topics

he's right about the vita being loving amazing though

seriously it is
I returned my Vita to Gamestop, I didn't really like it, the whole gimmick with having a rear touch panel was strange and while the graphics where good finding games was quite a trouble.

Lord Tony is the sort of an aggressive fanboy who instead of just having a fun time with his own favorite consoles, has to attack everyone else's and that is why i made this drama. He has been preaching on and on about the Vita, about the PS3 and just never seems to stop. If there is a game coming out on a Nintendo console as an exclusive, he will start coming up with a bunch of stupid reasons why it shouldn't exists on a Nintendo console at all (e.g. "Nintendo's sales are worse than ever!", "The Wii-U has outdated graphics!"). If we wanted to look at Sony's products with that Cynical "Everyone is a corporate forget" kind of eye, we can find loads of flaws too, like the Vita not coming with a memory card, the Playstation premium limiting loads of features that are pretty much essential for a console, the console costing 600$ on launch, Sony's constant idea stealing from Nintendo to leech off its success and so on.

You are right at a certain part where you say that he is correct. Yes, the Nintendo Wii U's sales haven't been doing as well as they could because of the little to no ad campaign, lack of games in the library, Nintendo's games have been a bit copy and paste in the past, but there is a major difference between a kid coming to a dog pound, selecting another dog instead of the one that is a bit overweight, but on a diet and a kid coming to a dog pound every day just to laugh at the overweight dog because the dog is fat. What can the dog do about it? The kid is right, but that doesn't mean that the kid isn't a huge loving starfish. If you can relate this brown townogy (which will most likely be judged as a bad one just to disregard it) you might find out the reason why i made this drama.
Pretty sure Nintendo wasn't the first one to use the motion control gimmick either, too bad it really is a gimmick because the games that weren't rail shooters ended up not using it or having obnoxious controls that forces you to use the stick.

SSBB didn't even use any actual motion controls.