Poll

LONG LIVE THE...

Greenwood Bandits
Modernizers
Republic
Green Mafia (lmao)
Preachers (lmao)

Author Topic: WinterBite Ch3: Strongholds Bloody Course [RP] [CH3 Started!!!]  (Read 209014 times)

In Game Name : Agent Legit 22
Blockland ID :
Have you read the rules and storyline? : Yes
What roleplay experience do you have : Apocolypse, realistic, the list goes on
IC Information

Character Name: Jack
Characters age: 23
Future Ambitions: Drawing
Skills: Survival
Characters Appearance : Blue Jacket, Grey pants, black shoes, beard
Characters biography/back-story : Jack was a normal man, living a normal life, until he got a divorse and his kids moved away, he was about to go into depression until...the...apocalypse
What faction do you hope to join? Greenwood Raiders

Characters biography/back-story (make this 3-4+ paragraphs w/ 5+ sentences each, and relate to the story)

Greenwood Raiders?
What?

Updated face-pack to not discriminate against gingers. Update your face-packs please!

Updated face-pack to not discriminate against gingers. Update your face-packs please!

ermergerd GEENGERS

where download

In Game Name : Agent Legit 22
Blockland ID :
Have you read the rules and storyline? : Yes
What roleplay experience do you have : Apocolypse, realistic, the list goes on
IC Information

Character Name: Jack
Characters age: 23
Future Ambitions: Drawing
Skills: Survival
Characters Appearance : Blue Jacket, Grey pants, black shoes, beard
Characters biography/back-story : Jack was a normal man, living a normal life, until he got a divorse and his kids moved away, he was about to go into depression until...the...apocalypse
What faction do you hope to join? Greenwood Raiders

This made me cringe.

In Game Name : Snack Nsack Chocolate
Blockland ID : 28555
Have you read the rules and storyline? : Yes, will read again because of my bad memory.
What roleplay experience do you have : I like roleplays and used to play them. (I still do) And I host them sometimes.
IC Information

Character Name: Jim Smith
Characters age: 52, Born on the 1st of February, 1961
Future Ambitions: To have a relaxing life.
Skills: Mechanics (A bit) Crafting
Characters Appearance : Brown shirt, backpack arm pads, trousers and black shoes (Strap decals) and Old man face.
Characters biography/back-story : Jim was born in 1961, 1st of February. He was shipped to America with his mum and dad when he was 2.

Jim was a happy boy in the 60's, he had friends and everything, people bullied him, but he didn't care. He just said to them "What will you gain from bullying me?".

Once he was 23 he had kids, his kids respected him. His kids were kind, helped him allot, even went out and bought him something.

When he was 36,-his 13 year old son, John, died in a car crash, His wife hated him after that, he wanted to kill himself, but what kept him going was his 7 year old daughter, Anna. She respected Jim no matter what happened. She loved her dad at all times.

Later in 2000, when he was 38, he studied to be a mechanic, he didn't get very far until he found out he was able to craft well. He got a job making electronics for people, he fixed them, made them, upgraded them, all sorts of things. He had a happy life.

When Jim became 51, he didn't know what happened out there... He one day went to buy some Food, someone attacked him...
He didn't know what was wrong with the guy, but he then got saved by the police, he came home to find 2 men feasting on his daughter, he was mad. He got his Shotgun and shot them both in the head-it was too late... He drove away as fast as he could.

At the age of 51 and a half, he knew what was going on (not in a scientific way.) He wanted to stop these people from eating anyone else and find the rest of his family, he wanted the world to become what it was before... He set off on an adventure to find an army to join.

When it was 2014, he found out about the Republic. So he wanted to join, that is when his story changed...

Useless stuff: Jim is British, he had an interest in guns when he was 16, but didn't when he was 21.
Jim's favourite food is: Fruit salad.
Jim likes to keep things simple, that means no super tech computers or cars and everything.

What faction do you hope to join?: Republic.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:41:39 PM by Snaked_Snake »

In Game Name : Snack Nsack Chocolate
Blockland ID : 28555
Have you read the rules and storyline? : Yes, will read again because of my bad memory.
What roleplay experience do you have : I like roleplays and used to play them. (I still do) And I host them sometimes.
IC Information

Character Name: Jim Blacksmith
Characters age: 52, Born on the 1st of Febuary, 1961
Future Ambitions: To have a relaxing life.
Skills: Mechanics (A bit) Crafting
Characters Appearance : Brown shirt, backpack armpads, trousers and black shoes (Strap decals) and Old man face.
Characters biography/back-story : Jim was a happy boy in the 60's, he had friends and everything, people bullied him, but he didn't care. He just said to them "What will you gain from bullying me?".

Once he was 23 he had kids, his kids respected him, until one day-His 13 year old son, John, died in a car crash, His Wife hated him after that, he wanted to kill himself, but what kept him going was his 7 year old daughter, Anna. She respected Jim no matter what happened. She loved her dad at all times.

Later in 2000, when he was 38, He studied to be a Mechanic, he didn't get very far until he found out he was able to craft well. He got a job making electronics for people, he fixed them, made them, upgraded them, all sorts of things. He had a happy life.

When Jim became 51, he didn't know what happened out there... He one day went to buy some Food, someone attacked him...
He didn't know what was wrong with the guy, but he then got saved by the police, he came home to find 2 men feasting on his daughter, he was mad. He got his Shotgun and shot them both in the head-it was too late... He drove away as fast as he could.

At the age of 51 and a half, he knew what was going on (not in a scientific way.) He wanted to stop these people from eating anyone else and find the rest of his family, he wanted the world to become what it was before... He set off on an adventure to find an army to join.

When it was 2014, he found out about the Republic. So he wanted to join, that is when his story changed...

Useless stuff: Jim is British, he had an interest in Guns when he was 16, but didn't when he was 21.
Jim's favourite food is: Fruit Salad.
Jim likes to keep things simple, that means no super tech computers or cars and everything.

What faction do you hope to join?: Republic.

I reccomend a name change.

I think it's clearly better than before, however I still think some stuff in it should be changed; I mean was he 23 years old when John died? Also if he was british, how did he end up in Greenwood? It's still a bit messy, but I say it could fit.

I think it's clearly better than before, however I still think some stuff in it should be changed; I mean was he 23 years old when John died? Also if he was british, how did he end up in Greenwood? It's still a bit messy, but I say it could fit.
-Born in Britain, went to America when 2.
And no, he wasn't 23. Forgot to put in the age.
I reccomend a name change.
Because?

The names a bit odd.
You don't often here someone's last name as Blacksmith. If you want to keep it close, you could put Jim Smith. It's up to you in the long run.

The names a bit odd.
You don't often here someone's last name as Blacksmith. If you want to keep it close, you could put Jim Smith. It's up to you in the long run.
It's an actual name.

Can you leave biographies to the admins please? I appreciate pointing out the consistent lack of three paragraphs, but I would really rather deal with applications myself and keep criticisms to private messaging.

Can you leave biographies to the admins please? I appreciate pointing out the consistent lack of three paragraphs, but I would really rather deal with applications myself and keep criticisms to private messaging.
Porty speaks the truth.