Poll

LONG LIVE THE...

Greenwood Bandits
Modernizers
Republic
Green Mafia (lmao)
Preachers (lmao)

Author Topic: WinterBite Ch3: Strongholds Bloody Course [RP] [CH3 Started!!!]  (Read 209153 times)

Can you leave biographies to the admins please? I appreciate pointing out the consistent lack of three paragraphs, but I would really rather deal with applications myself and keep criticisms to private messaging.
Yeah or else I'll cancel Fez 2- I mean Frostbitten

u wot m8
But seriously, Fez 2?

Bloody hell, not Fez 2. It's GOTY material Mister Fish!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:15:16 PM by Theportalmaster »

you haven't heard of fez 2?
that's it, fez 2 is cancelled

you haven't heard of fez 2?
that's it, fez 2 is cancelled
I might have heard of it, just tell me please.

sorry I haven't been on this past weekend, I've been sick with the flu

In Game Name : MystiskeAlf
Blockland ID : 46865
Have you read the rules and storyline? : Yes, I have, also scooped the wiki for extra information.
What roleplay experience do you have : From GarrysMod RP servers.
IC Information

Character Name: Sven Splotsvik
Characters age: 31
Future Ambitions: To survive from day to day - find lost family members
Skills: Worked as a lumberjack before the apocalypse, has a fair know-how when it comes to practical problems. Served his time as a conscript as a jaeger, and is used to reconnesaince and patrolling.
Characters Appearance (In-game screenshot or Describe): White. Has a distinctive red beard, wears blue hat with a bobble, grey hoodie and brown rucksack. 
Characters biography/back-story (make this 3-4+ paragraphs w/ 5+ sentences each, and relate to the story):

Sven was deep in the forest, long away from home, chopping wood stationed on a isolated logging camp when he heard the news. Looking at the television pictures of what they presumed had to be the apocalypse, they knew they could forget about the helicopter that were to pick them up 2 weeks later. Seemingly untouched by the outbreak and mayhem that was happening in the cities and populated areas, the lumberjacks organized themselves and piled together what remained of supplies and set course for the nearest settlement, Greenwood, 300 kilometers away. Not only was the distance long; the snow had fallen, making movement twice as hard.

During the journey, 5 of 7 fell due to malnourishment and the freezing cold. Sven had gotten a frostbite in two toes, and had to amputate them, without any painkillers. It was the worst challange he had faced ever, but his motivation was the hope that his family back home was still alive. Each footstep was a step closer to the only thing keeping him alive.

After finding shelter in a cave they found along the way, the three remaining lumberjacks were ambused by a pack of scavangers armed with blunt weapons. To their dismay, all they had to fight back with was their fists, weak and detoriated of the death march from the logging camp. It was only two scavangers, but those fearsome clubs managed to knock out two of the lumberjacks, before Sven rendered the last scavanger unconcious. After 12 hours of noone waking up, and the few food supplies ever dwindling, Sven saw it necessary to do the most terrible thing; leave his friends behind and continue on forth alone.

After finally reaching Greenwood, shaken and starved, Sven came in contact with some sympathic bandits who had eyed him for any possible loot and realized what a poor condition he was in. They took him to camp, and let him down to rest and fed him. He eventually regained strength after a few days, and was despite the bandits friendlyness already planning his escape to continue his quest to look for his family. This was all and well, untill the night he tried to flee, when he was to his frustration seen by the camp watch. They dragged him back and kept him locked up through the night, causing a mental breakdown for Sven, with the abandonment of his friends still hurting his psyche and now this. This bandit leader convinced him, with some physical help from his henchmen, that he were to stay with the bandits for the foreseeable future in exchange for a vehicle to continue his journey in (his hometown being 800 km away). Needy of powerful people like him, both Sven and the bandits benefited from this, considering it was atleast a light in the darkness for an otherwise completely abyssmal future for Sven.

What faction do you hope to join? Bandits

How much have I missed?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 10:00:26 PM by jtoo »

In Game Name : Snack Nsack Chocolate
Blockland ID : 28555
Have you read the rules and storyline? : Yes, will read again because of my bad memory.
What roleplay experience do you have : I like roleplays and used to play them. (I still do) And I host them sometimes.
IC Information

Character Name: Jim Smith
Characters age: 52, Born on the 1st of February, 1961
Future Ambitions: To have a relaxing life.
Skills: Mechanics (A bit) Crafting
Characters Appearance : Brown shirt, backpack arm pads, trousers and black shoes (Strap decals) and Old man face.
Characters biography/back-story : Jim was born in 1961, 1st of February. He was shipped to America with his mum and dad when he was 2.

Jim was a happy boy in the 60's, he had friends and everything, people bullied him, but he didn't care. He just said to them "What will you gain from bullying me?".

Once he was 23 he had kids, his kids respected him. His kids were kind, helped him allot, even went out and bought him something.

When he was 36,-his 13 year old son, John, died in a car crash, His wife hated him after that, he wanted to kill himself, but what kept him going was his 7 year old daughter, Anna. She respected Jim no matter what happened. She loved her dad at all times.

Later in 2000, when he was 38, he studied to be a mechanic, he didn't get very far until he found out he was able to craft well. He got a job making electronics for people, he fixed them, made them, upgraded them, all sorts of things. He had a happy life.

When Jim became 51, he didn't know what happened out there... He one day went to buy some Food, someone attacked him...
He didn't know what was wrong with the guy, but he then got saved by the police, he came home to find 2 men feasting on his daughter, he was mad. He got his Shotgun and shot them both in the head-it was too late... He drove away as fast as he could.

At the age of 51 and a half, he knew what was going on (not in a scientific way.) He wanted to stop these people from eating anyone else and find the rest of his family, he wanted the world to become what it was before... He set off on an adventure to find an army to join.

When it was 2014, he found out about the Republic. So he wanted to join, that is when his story changed...

Useless stuff: Jim is British, he had an interest in guns when he was 16, but didn't when he was 21.
Jim's favourite food is: Fruit salad.
Jim likes to keep things simple, that means no super tech computers or cars and everything.

What faction do you hope to join?: Republic.
Are those even paragraphs?

Are those even paragraphs?

Nice double-post.

Don't ask/criticize until you learn to stop posting twice in succession.

Not to mention that quoting an entire essay without snipping is pretty annoying.

JoeJack WinterBite Application

Game name: JoeJack

Blockland ID: 16453

Have I read the story?: Yes

Roleplay experience: WAQ, Winterbite and DarkRp's on Gmod

Rp Info

Character Name: John Reverend

Character Age: 32

Future Ambitions: find a new wife

Skills: [Axe Combat: Great]
          [Gun Combat: Normal]
          [Running speed: fine (depending on if carrying a person it would be a slow jog)]
          [Strength: High]

Appearance: Looks much like the killing floor fireman
(link: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2012/195/b/5/samuel_avalon_by_atagene-d577a3y.png)
but with a Tf2 Five Month Shadow
(link: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/7/7f/Backpack_Five-Month_Shadow.png/90px-Backpack_Five-Month_Shadow.png?t=20131220183238)

Characters Biography/Back-Story:

John was the best fireman in his town, he saved kids from fire and was a school hero when he stopped a school fire in the chemistry lab. He loved his wife, Alice, very much and they both were happy together. On the date of 2005, he was told that his father died in a fire, he was sent into a very sad depression that sent him spiraling into sadness. After a few days of the note, he was given his fathers benefits, and worked hard to be just like his father and try to become the fireman who wont let anyone die, he kept that promise. His wife and him became very rich and powerful in the small city, but then came the faithful day.

In 2012, He was called in for a routine fire safety drill at the school, he and his team moved in to do the drill but found that the hallways were filled with blood and body parts and school things. They began to investigate and then found the homeroom, where they found 6 children all with gray skin feasting on the teacher. As they began to run away in horror and fear, they all got scattered, John went through kindergarten, slashing his way through the children, screaming and crying all the time. As he ran, he saw as his fireman squad began to get killed by the children, when he got to the front door, he was the only one left. He ran home to see that all hell was broken loose and people where eating people, when he got inside he was turned to see his wife starring at him with cold dead eyes. She picked up a gun from behind the painting for burglars and before he could stop her, she blew out her brains, he then began to weep and then realized he may be the last person alive so he barricaded his home.

2 years later(now 2014): hearing from his ham radio, he heard that a safe haven, has been created, he heard that it was set up in Alaska, he then began to stack up and headed off to Alaska, on his way he picked up some survivor girls, after he began to start driving, he saw black and woke up 2 hours later without any guns or medical supplies, he searched though his messenger bag and found his axe with kiss marks on it, in a fit of rage he went off and started to go on a killing spree on the zombies nearby, he then went back onto his trail and entered Canada. He began to drive, but with the destruction around him, he began to break down, which began to make him more weak to emotions. After he calmed down, he went on his way.

As he began to drive he ran out of gas near a gas station, he then began to kill the zombies and take anything he could find, he found some medical supplies and a 44. magnum, as he was putting the things into his bag he was attacked by bandits, he wasted 5 bullets and killed 4/7 of the bandits, they ran off leaving him with his car and more supplies, as he put more gas in he drove farther, he then heard his car broke down, he then picked up the magnum and put it against his skull and wanted to go the easy way, without any ammo he started to walk off to the base, he was all alone.
after a few miles he ran into some Republicans, they were not in the mood to kill so they let him go to greenwood, they left him with new supplies, once they dropped him off, they went back to the base.
Now John is on his way....

Faction(hope to join): Greenwood Bandits
End :D
(I've really began to up my role play)