Author Topic: Who is being the bad guy here? (PONY WARNING)  (Read 4299 times)

I wanted to make this thread for a while.

There had been something going on in the MLP thread involving me and Aphtonites. To start off, we usually post art created by various artists, but for a while now, Aphtonites has been posting images of "fluffies", such as this:

HHHHHHHNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-
Oh god, I need CPR, right now.
(Fluffies do not exist in the cartoon, by the way. Just thought I'd say it)

Fluffies are basically ponies with large amounts of fur, (or fat, I can't tell which) and they also speak in something like a sarcastically/trying-too-hard "cute" way.

Some of us, or possibly most of us, hate seeing them. Including me. I remember posts that appeared when he first started doing it, that say how ugly/annoying they look, until everyone was eventually being silent about it, even though we still get these posts quite rarely. There are even times when he reacted to these comments:

the way they speak is aggravating

At one point though, after seeing these comments quite recently, I asked Aphtonites multiple times to, instead of posting these images themselves, post links to them. I tried to make myself clearer by saying I'm not telling him to stop posting these images, I'd just like him to post them in such a way that we wouldn't unexpectedly run into them. Apparently, the people within the thread were turning against me, telling me to just stop complaining, which I can understand, because even though I'm trying to make the thread better for all of us, I'm just doing it the wrong way.

At one point, Aphtonites was even talking about how much of a hateboner I have against these fluffies, so that means that even though he is aware of what I'm saying, it seems like he just wants to ignore it and continue throwing these images all over the place, which is what I don't understand, unless he's trolling.

I posted this here, because I think I need more opinions on this. Who exactly is being the bad guy here, me or Aphtonites?

I'm no psychologist, but I seriously think you have autism.

The way you get sick of people spewing their "Fluffies", lots of people get mad when people spew Pony stuff.

I'm no psychologist, but I seriously think you have autism.

The way you get sick of people spewing their "Fluffies", lots of people get mad when people spew Pony stuff.

...which is why we're given a thread to keep it all in?

He has been posting pony stuff in the pony thread.
I see no problem here.

My sister used to have ponys

They suck because you can't ride them :C

...which is why we're given a thread to keep it all in?
Pony avatars
pony signatures
pony references
pony dramas
pony arguments.

That explains why this drama is outside of the thread.
I'm fine with what people enjoy, but when people take things outside of the thread, that aggravates me.

"Stop posting images I dislike in MY thread!"

This is what I'm getting out of this.

lol op
why are you mad because he's posting these pics

op forgot to take his pills

this is worse than the fapman drama comedyexpierements made

Who is the bad guy here?

Well let's see. The guy who loves the logic of "My opinion > Your opinion" or the guy posting an image of ponies on a thread that's basically "post an image of ponies."

Pony avatars
pony signatures
pony references

you have no authority over any of these things, people like you need to stop thinking you have any control over people who have these things. the thing that starts the real drama is you people getting your jimmies insanely rustled over these simple things you don't like, not the people who have them.

Pony avatars
Also when people so worked up over an avatar to the left of a post that is so small to begin with I honestly think it is more pathetic than the bronies that spam on every other topic.

you have no authority over any of these things, people like you need to stop thinking you have any control over people who have these things. the thing that starts the real drama is you people getting your jimmies insanely rustled over these simple things you don't like, not the people who have them.

no bro, you forgot that whenever they exit that mlp thread, they have to change their avatar and signatures of ponies back to manly explosions and stuff. then when they go back in they change their avatar and signature back to mlp. LOGIC