Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7570377 times)

theres the door, discussions have been slowly getting better anyways

Oh, I'm leaving! You're gonna be all like "Where's Isaac Fox? I miss Isaac Fox!"

I think it's easier to ignore them, I know you want to educate them with your logic of things but it's just not worth the trouble

I'm always amazed at how people are incapable of following my logic. I'm not sure if it's through my own fault or theirs, but I and quite a few others seem to be able to follow it but as soon as someone tried to take an opposing side I'm suddenly speaking Russian in French to them. Two and two make four, how can you not understand that two and three make five? Are they incapable of understanding because they don't wish to? They can't see my points because of their limited views and frames of  reference? Am I above or below? Mad or visionary?

Perhaps it's the overall topic that they can't or do not wish to understand. I suppose loveual attraction to fictional characters can be hard to wrap a mind around, not even bringing into account their supposed relation to animals in our own realm.  Is it fallacy on my part to want them to understand when they are incapable of it, or is it fallacy that I keep trying to help them understand?
You know I followed your logic completely, right?

You know I followed your logic completely, right?
It was more of a generalization than specifically you. If you followed it why didn't you just admit that people are different, enjoy different things, and that sentient things aren't animals?

wait hypothetical question

are bronies considered furries

wait hypothetical question

are bronies considered furries

no
two different terms meaning different things. you can be one or both, but they are not the same and being one doesn't make you the other

It was more of a generalization than specifically you. If you followed it why didn't you just admit that people are different, enjoy different things, and that sentient things aren't animals?
Just because I follow your logic doesn't mean I agree with it

Just because I follow your logic doesn't mean I agree with it
Logic is logic. Not following it is..well illogical. What could possibly make you choose something that has no endearing failures over something that(at this point in time) lacks any sort of failure?

Logic is logic. Not following it is..well illogical.

well said

Woo, one of my favorite artists returned.

oh god my sides
It's a fluffy minuette!

the way they speak is aggravating

Logic is logic. Not following it is..well illogical. What could possibly make you choose something that has no endearing failures over something that(at this point in time) lacks any sort of failure?
Just because it's your logic, doesn't mean it's correct.