2013/05/03 - We made it!

Author Topic: 2013/05/03 - We made it!  (Read 45666 times)

I thought blockland was like 35 MB?

This is amazing, I can't believe it the community is becoming bigger... but if it does become bigger the forums will soon be under a heavier load....

The family is growing

Bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER

But I like this clever idea of yours, Baddy

Blockland: Now on Ste-

..oh wait, never mind. Good job though. One small step for Badspot, one giant leap for Blockheads.

This is amazing, I can't believe it the community is becoming bigger...

That might mean more moderators, gatta call bisjac lol.

Sorry that's unfortunately entirely unrelated to the Amazon thing. I just re-enabled the part of RTB that allows servers to report who is on that server (which was broken by the whole ip change) so there's a load of not-so-new players that RTB is just finding out about.

Sorry that's unfortunately entirely unrelated to the Amazon thing. I just re-enabled the part of RTB that allows servers to report who is on that server (which was broken by the whole ip change) so there's a load of not-so-new players that RTB is just finding out about.
Well thats a shame :(
Still very good news that we are on Amazon now!

I kind of felt like "Total players : 33000" was a bit wrong.

I wish they would add a link to our Steam Greenlight on their page.
Who knows, it could help (remotely at least).

The only reason we made it on amazon was due to them thinking we were on steam.

So now that we're on amazon surely we'll be on steam soon!
If we make it onto steam the community will become huge.

If we make it onto steam the community will become huge.
There are tons of games on Steam with dead communities.

There are tons of games on Steam with dead communities.
Like? All I know are mods that are dead and a few old games like Supreme commander