2013/05/03 - We made it!

Author Topic: 2013/05/03 - We made it!  (Read 45671 times)

Like? All I know are mods that are dead and a few old games like Supreme commander
To name two, Krater and Magicka were both pretty much dead last time I checked. Oh, and the settlers 7.

You should include a picture that has players with something such as a tool or weapon or driving a vehicle.

To name two, Krater and Magicka were both pretty much dead last time I checked. Oh, and the settlers 7.
and Section 8 Prejudice

wow baddy, you got my hopes high :(

i didn't know badspot was a drug dealer

ba dum tssh

Good job Badspot!  You earned cookie  -->   :cookie:

I like this.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HwNsz3E.png[/img]

Look at this stuff. It could just be the weekend but a 20x raise from the daily average over the last month is phenomenal.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 08:48:53 PM by Kalphiter »

Look at this stuff. It could just be the weekend but a 20x raise from the daily average over the last month is phenomenal.
same page and everything
Sorry that's unfortunately entirely unrelated to the Amazon thing. I just re-enabled the part of RTB that allows servers to report who is on that server (which was broken by the whole ip change) so there's a load of not-so-new players that RTB is just finding out about.

Like? All I know are mods that are dead and a few old games like Supreme commander
Plenty are dead. Good ones too.

However, people tend to jump all over sandbox games, especially ones that come flying out of greenlight. They have it in their head that everything in greenlight is indie and they also have it in their head that everything indie is automatically good.

I don't think we'll ever be so hugely popular because many people already know about us; they just don't wanna pay $20 to play, and the Blockland demo is pretty bad which is a major turn off. Little do people know that this is an amazing game.

I was saying how I know many people on other sandbox communities who know very well about Blockland, but they just don't like having to pay for a game to play; they'd rather be able to play, and buy a subscription.
It's dumb.

http://www.amazon.com/Blockland/product-reviews/B00CHRFL76/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt_sr_1?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

Is this true?

I don't really know if it's completely true, but honestly customer service is pretty bad.
Especially RTB's support email; sent an email to it 2 months ago, still no reply.