Author Topic: Ran out of things to post eh bud?  (Read 9118 times)

Hahahah! Pathetic people on these forums.

Wow his one was kind of harsh.. "I loving hate the stuff out of this kid" have I even done anything personally to you? No. But I'm gonna start to. Cheese we Know you're in kindergarten no need to remind us. You little stuff. Hotdotman can't think of anything to say so he just goes lil wayne yo. HAHAHAH PATHETIC! Nalnalas you probably weigh in at about 500 pounds so how about stop harassing me and get on the tread mill eh? I hate all the loving gay ass bronies and furries on these forums. But I tried to be nice I really did! Even after the constant hate for all you little 12 year olds. I just tried to warn you about a possible child enthusiast. Nothing wrong with that. But then I get all this hate. Nonnel I honestly wouldn't care if you dropped dead now. Let's go back to bronies. I hate them. All of them. I don't care if they're the nicest person in the world. I'll hate em. There is too many friend bronies on this forum. Get rid of the brony and furry avatars! And keep making fun of me for liking lil wayne Because your dim mind can think of ANYTHING else. I could make fun of all the bronies and furries. But I never did even through all the stuff I was getting about being A fan of lil wayne. Lil wayne fan vs bronies and furries. HAHAHAHA. I hate most of the people on these forums some of them are okay. Well that raps it up. I don't care if this was my last topic. IT WAS WORTH IT TO TELL HOW YOU ALL REALLy ARE! Bye now.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:29:22 AM by Badspot »

Are you trolling?
I can't see beyond your wall of stupidity.

this is seriously the reason we think you're a complete handicap

Well that raps it up.
hahaha
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:05:20 AM by Nonnel »

This, I can't be that bad for acting like a idiot sometimes on the forum, this guys worse.

You think IM a handicap? You loving queer. You all need your brains re wired. I've never seen such a stupid fourm. NEVER. The cod forum has better people than these. Go kill yourself. Nobody would care.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:31:10 AM by Badspot »

Hahahah! Pathetic people on these forums.
i know, ever since you joined the forums got worse

everything you just said made you look like a bigger handicap

nice job

You think IM a handicap? You loving queer. You all need your brains re wired. I've never seen such a stupid fourm. NEVER. The cod forum has better people than these. Go kill yourself. Nobody would care.
You probably like the COD forum more because you're one of them?

hahaha

this belongs in drama either way
plus goodbye
you won't be missed

NO. All the bronies and furries need to be sent to a concentration camp to get gased to death. Or raped to death bya  horse, Then see if they will masterbate to a loving LITTLE KIDS SHOW
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:08:36 AM by spencer2015 »

this belongs in drama either way
plus goodbye
you won't be missed
typical bl forum friend. You can ban me from the forums but I'm gonna raise hell in blockland.

NO. All the bronies and furries need to be sent to a concentration camp to get gased to death. Or raped to death bya  horse, Then see if then with masterbate to a loving LITTLE KIDS SHOW
Didn't you realize?
Everyone here hates you, if I were you, I would just leave so Badspot doesn't have to smash a Ban Hammer into your head for a perma ban on the BLF.

NO. All the bronies and furries need to be sent to a concentration camp to get gased to death. Or raped to death bya  horse, Then see if then with masterbate to a loving LITTLE KIDS SHOW

>concentration camp

typical bl forum friend. You can ban me from the forums but I'm gonna raise hell in blockland.
Not if your key is banned...

99% convinced you're trolling now