How did you find out about blockland

Author Topic: How did you find out about blockland  (Read 6786 times)

/title

Also tell what website you were on if you want.

I found a video off of youtube.

I was playing roblox years ago, I found blockland as an ad, and played the demo. There here I am.

I was playing roblox years ago, I found blockland as an ad, and played the demo. There here I am.

I wanted Blockland beta ages ago, but stumbled onto roblox, which soon got me back into blockland (v7).
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:49:09 PM by Doughboy »

advertisement on Brickshelf

I found it through this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vfparwRjw
Did Blockland used to look like that?

OT: Found it in an ad on youtube.

Advertisement on gamefudge. Didn't get the demo until years later.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 11:49:52 PM by awesomebread »

My brother found it on some site back in like, 2004 or 2005. He claimed the multiplayer didn't work though, but I decided to try it again anyways. I couldn't figure out how to save so I left the game running when I went to school, only to find 5 or 6 players making marvelous staircases all over the place in the bedroom. So then someone came to tell me to get RTB, so that I could save and do many other fun things. It was like, RTB 1.03 at the time or something like that.

roblox
knew about blockland a long time before i bought it

Ad on some MMO site, I think.

me and a friend were at school and he said he saw this game called "blockland" and that it was a roblox rip off, he said there is a demo and I said "ill try it out but I won't get in to this game"

best decision ever c: