Author Topic: have any of you called 911, if so, for what?  (Read 3183 times)

Basically this but expect it was at a friends house and they called back
don't try this at home, try it at a friend's house

on a similar note, has the opposite ever happened? have you ever had the police called on you?
i've had them called on me once, me and a few friends were in a park at like 11 and we weren't supposed to be :s

once when some kids in a skate park were being annoying. the skate park wasn't actually open yet so i was able to get them in trouble for trespassing.
the second time....

I have pocket-dialed 911 three times. (damn phone)

#1 and 2) I was at a friend's party and pocket-dialed. They called me back and everything was a-ok.

#3) I was wrestling with my brothers and my phone spazzed again and dialed 911... I didn't notice and we continued wrestling. About 5 minutes later I got a call saying that they had heard struggling and yelling. The lady on the phone ordered me to go outside, where there were 3 police cars waiting. The officers were not in a good mood and I had to convince them that nothing bad was going on... They eventually left after my brothers and dad came out and confirmed it.

I got rid of that phone shortly afterwards..
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:17:38 PM by Greek2me »

#3) I was wrestling with my brothers and my phone spazzed again and dialed 911... I didn't notice and we continued wrestling. About 5 minutes later I got a call saying that they had heard struggling and yelling. The lady on the phone ordered me to go outside, where there were 3 police cars waiting. The officers were not in a good mood and I had to convince them that nothing bad was going on... They eventually left after my brothers and dad came out and confirmed it.
jesus that has to be embarrassing

i had to call them when i od'd on drugs, when they got there my broken leg was fractured from the car crash but they managed to put the fire out ok. im just glad no one in the bank was hurt.

i had to call them when i od'd on drugs, when they got there my broken leg was fractured from the car crash but they managed to put the fire out ok. im just glad no one in the bank was hurt.
what

When I was young, like a toddler, I called the police because my cat chewed my mom's favorite hair band in half.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 10:31:33 PM by ravencroft »

are you on drugs

I got bored and put 911 when I was about 7. freaked out and just started typing numbers so it wouldnt called 911

they called back few sec later and asked if anything was wrong i said no lol
boy was i scared

I pocket dialed once

I got grounded

yeah

some guy next door had a gun out and was threatening to shoot himself

there were like 10 swat guys there with m16's

yeah

some guy next door had a gun out and was threatening to shoot himself

there were like 10 swat guys there with m16's

Well, don't leave us hanging! What happened after?

Well, don't leave us hanging! What happened after?
they went around the side with tazers and stuff

long story short jackstuff happened except a bunch of wriggling and fake gunshots

Some kids were asking to come swim in my pool at two in the morning last year. I was home alone at the time, and they were being weird about it.
They started by going into my back yard, but they saw me through a window and panicked. They later went to ring my doorbell but I guess ran being afraid of what would happen. They were hanging out around in my front yard when I called 911. The cops came and (forcibly) took them home.