Author Topic: Mic left on after NJ senate meeting reveals they actually DO want your guns.  (Read 14622 times)

You didn't listen to what I said at all did you? I said it should be reviewed and rewritten for modern times, all the rights would remain the same.
But we wouldn't be allowed to have guns, even though we have the right? No.

But we wouldn't be allowed to have guns, even though we have the right? No.
Quote the time I said that. I dare you.

Just click the link above the quote. It's proof right there.

Yes it does, just because an old paper says you should have guns, doesn't mean you have the right.

Fail to see how this is me saying no gun rights. I'm saying that people who are unwilling to talk about an issue because the constitution says so are acting like children. It's an entitlement I feel only should be granted to responsible individuals.

Fail to see how this is me saying no gun rights.
just because an old paper says you should have guns, doesn't mean you have the right.
how

how
People shouldn't have gun rights because a piece of paper says so. They should have them for being responsible and safe, eg. not a crackpot.

People shouldn't have gun rights because a piece of paper says so. They should have them for being responsible and safe, eg. not a crackpot.
But you see, it's not just a piece of paper.

But you see, it's not just a piece of paper.
Yes, it's the American Constitution, and it's important. But when it's law permits anyone to buy lethal weapons without regulation, then there's a problem.

Yes, it's the American Constitution, and it's important. But when it's law permits anyone to buy lethal weapons without regulation, then there's a problem.
Everyone should be permitted. Background checks are good and all, but criminals can even come from those who don't even have a history of felony. Even with the increase of gun restriction it will never be enough for the government or for the people who have a vendetta against weapons because of things like the Gritty Grapnel incident.

Eventually it leads up to no right for a weapon at all. Law abiding citizen or not.

You know people who are mentally ill, dishonorably discharged from the military, or convicted of murder are prevented purchasing and owning firearms right? Not only that there is a background check that you have to go through and you have to have go get papers from the government to own acquire and own firearms.

But when it's law permits anyone to buy lethal weapons without regulation, then there's a problem.

frying pans are lethal weapons what is the point of this argument

You know people who are mentally ill, dishonorably discharged from the military, or convicted of murder are prevented purchasing and owning firearms right? Not only that there is a background check that you have to go through and you have to have go get papers from the government to own acquire and own firearms.
Which also means the Government knows you have a firearm. What if you didn't want them to know? In the event that they try to take them away when private ownership goes out the door.

frying pans are lethal weapons what is the point of this argument
Where frying pan design to kill things: No. Guns: Yes

You sound really silly saying that.