Blockland needs a tv commercial

Poll

Tv Commercial for Blockland?

Yay
57 (47.5%)
Nay
63 (52.5%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Blockland needs a tv commercial  (Read 5290 times)

So about 5,000 blockland keys? Actually seems possible, but still highly unlikely that badspot will make a commercial until the user database increases a bit more, ex. getting on steam.

Although if he did save his $ for a few months, a commercial could pull in a massive amount of players.

You don't just save for 3 months and have $100,000 lol, Badspot's income can't be over $200,000/year

A television ad is a horrible idea, you're going to bring thousands of people to a game that literally can't handle it.  Our servers can't handle that influx, the forums would crash constantly because of the influx of people.

People are relating Minecraft, you can't.  They have a team of developers, and produce real updates, they have a store, they have twitter pages that keep everyone updated.  Badspot doesn't care about our community, and barely invests in google ads, don't expect more than that.

> Ad begins
> Ppl sue bedpost bcuz et clun o' roblokx und moncrop.
> BL shuts down.

We have a 45% chance that could happen

> Ad begins
> BL shuts down.

Don't talk about stuff you don't know, it makes you come across of being illiterate.

You can't just 'sue' someone and win, Blockland has never broken any sort of copyright or trademark laws against ROBLOX or Minecraft

You can't just 'sue' someone and win, Blockland has never broken any sort of copyright or trademark laws against ROBLOX or Minecraft
In case you didn't notice the stuff spelling, I was being sarcastic.
Calm down.

In case you didn't notice the stuff spelling, I was being sarcastic.
Calm down.
I've only spoken English for ~16 years but I'm pretty sure that's perfect English.

classic
Classic Ephialtes attempting to be cool and post one word to try to belittle me, great moderator you are, getting kicks out of kicking the users.  But it's all justified because you lock drama's that get out of control, so I forgive you.

They have a team of developers, and produce real updates, they have a store, they have twitter pages that keep everyone updated.  Badspot doesn't care about our community, and barely invests in google ads, don't expect more than that.

What if we got a team of "developers" or whatever. Like, Badspot creates a small group and hires people to help him and stuff.
Idk if saying "like Mojang" is appropriate.

I've only spoken English for ~16 years but I'm pretty sure that's perfect English.
Not that sentence.
That one.

What if we got a team of "developers" or whatever. Like, Badspot creates a small group and hires people to help him and stuff.
Idk if saying "like Mojang" is appropriate.

I doubt that will happen, Badspot's not much of a cooperative person.  But if we did have steady updates and a development team I wouldn't be shocked if this game went mainstream.

Not that sentence.That one.
Sorry I didn't notice the sarcasm, my mistake

Sorry I didn't notice the sarcasm, my mistake
It's alright. :P

A TV ad would costs too much, however I think Badspot should go on Dragons Den/Shark Tank and try to get one of the investors there to invest in blockland. Even if they don't its free publicity and the product will be on their site.

I used to see Blockland ads all the time. Not any more.

here guize, wut u tink o mai lovei wrk!!!!11110n30n30n30n3

Classic Ephialtes attempting to be cool and post one word to try to belittle me, great moderator you are, getting kicks out of kicking the users.  But it's all justified because you lock drama's that get out of control, so I forgive you.
Ephi has a point you know.