Author Topic: FRICKING FRICK!  (Read 5385 times)

This kid is a true professional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJpkCCDPprs

look at the comments lol
Quote from: Radical Larry
Frick. Frick never changes.

The Goths waged frick to gather sonics and super marios. Punks built an empire from its lust for urban settings and FPS games. Reggie fricked a battered Nintendo into an economic superfricker.

But frick never changes.

In the -30,000th century, frick was still fricked over the Minecrafts that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of frick were also its urban settings: Frickoleum and Frickanium. For these fricks, Gothpunk would invade Urban Settings, the FPS would annex Frickada, and the Doosecks Commonwealth would dissolve into gothing, punking urban-settings, bent on controlling the last remaining frick on Frick.

In -90,000, the storm of world fricking had come again. In -30,000 brief hours, most of the planet was reduced to urban settings. And from the frickin garbage of fricklear frickastation, a new civilization would struggle to frick.

A few were able to reach the relative safety of the large underground Urban Settings. Your frickily was part of that group that entered Urban Setting Negative Thirty Thousand. Imprisoned safely behind the large Frick door, under a mountain of goth punks, a generation has fricked without knowledge of the outside FPS.

Life in the Urban Setting is about to frick.

I think he's genuinely autistic.

troll or not, this is just...crazy.

I gotta give this kid a medal, he is trolling you morons beyond belief with little effort and maximum results

1) stop posting links to his channel, we know he exists, stop with the topics holy forget
2) stop being idiots and getting trolled so easily

I gotta give this kid a medal, he is trolling you morons beyond belief with little effort and maximum results

1) stop posting links to his channel, we know he exists, stop with the topics holy forget
2) stop being idiots and getting trolled so easily
i doubt he's trolling, if he is though, this is the perfect place for him

i doubt he's trolling, if he is though, this is the perfect place for him
It's pretty obvious. It's probably his older brother who tells him to make these videos. Not to be stereotypical, but the grammar in the description is pretty much spot on which is unlikely for a child like that.