7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4413250 times)

I believe handicapped is the preferred nomenclature.
Furry, handicapped, it's the same thing in the end.

if I was in a field with dogs why on earth would I go for a deer

[A frog-faced, flat-assed dog teenager walks into the bakery he works at and orders some bread]

Night Fox [talking to himself]: There is Cowboy Bebop. And Princess Mononoke. And what else? Oh. The Gameboy Advance. And Black Bible Saga. And the Sega Genesis. No… NOT the Sega Genesis.

Two races…

Frog-faced, flat-assed dog teenager: WOOF.

Night Fox: I just make the bread. I don’t sell the bread. You will have to purchase the bread from my associate.

[Cut to Night Fox outside his parents mansion, picking at some scabs and cryeing]

He just wanted an dog girlfriend

[Night Fox is flying through a waterfall. Oh, no he isn't. He is pawing at a Samsung Galaxy S3, trying to remember his password to MrChewsFurryBeaver.com. I guess he was just imagining the waterfall? Who the forget knows, this handicap is autistic.]

Night Fox [screaming]: I was not bitten autistic! I was born autistic!

Frog-faced, flat-assed dog teenager: Who sel bread here? [flustered] Herro? Who dis handicap? Wheres bread manager? WOOF

But they stood in his way

[Action shot - Night Fox is getting beaten up by a pack of middle school black children. "Take handicap boy's pants." "They won't fit you!" "Who cares. Humiliate this handicap." "Yeah!"]

Night Fox [screaming, naked]: I am going to have to purchase a new Mr. Chew’s Furry Beaver account.

Night Fox’s Mom: No. You are going to have to get electro shock therapy.

The saga ends…

[Frog-faced, flat-assed dog teen is seen walking down the street with some Materials Science Ph.D candidate from Chengdu]

Night Fox [screaming, naked, picking scabs and surrounded by dogs in a field]: This was my last chance…[Hes crying, little idiot baby handicapling]

[Night Fox gets stepped on by one of the dogs, which looks like it is going to pee on him. Nobody know what chance he is talking about, 'last chance' and stuff, that little handicap autism loser. A bird freakeing poops right on his face and his parents roll up in a brand new Audi S6 to pick up their gay son. Everyone is crying.]

[Fade to black]

[12.21.12]

Night Fox is getting beaten up by a pack of middle school black children.
I'd pay to see this

jesus christ that is beautiful
Mr. Chew’s Furry Beaver account.
as opposed to a non-furry beaver?

Your statement was a link to a post. My account is in essence: a counter-point. I think the subject was calling this a LEGO forum???

If this topic were in anywhere but Off Topic, sure you could go all "seniority" (which, by the way, is a terrible argument, because people can easily grow up ignorant and stupid) and go "UH DURR DIS IS A LEGO FORUM, Y U POST DIS?!?"

But this is Off Topic, where things are posted that are not related to Blockland. And by extension, not related to Lego.

I wish I was rich, but no, so I'm sure that's about some other night fox

If this topic were in anywhere but Off Topic, sure you could go all "seniority" (which, by the way, is a terrible argument, because people can easily grow up ignorant and stupid) and go "UH DURR DIS IS A LEGO FORUM, Y U POST DIS?!?"

But this is Off Topic, where things are posted that are not related to Blockland. And by extension, not related to Lego.
I hope that I can someday use that seniority and lifetime accumulated ignorance and stupidity to somehow compensate for your superior logic!

I wish I was rich, but no, so I'm sure that's about some other night fox
What, you're not familiar with fan-fics containing half-truths and pathetic fantasies? Really?

[ShadowsfeaR is standing in the diaper aisle of his favorit Costco shopping establshment, with measuring tape, trying to find teh right fit for his diaper fury special interest]

ShadowsfeaR [screaming, squatting all the way down!]: I'm a cowgirl and I'm riding on my horse bang dum bang and I'm shooting all around

What, you're not familiar with fan-fics containing half-truths and pathetic fantasies? Really?
I'm not into fanfiction

I'm not into fanfiction

Well den I guess no Night Fux fanfic for you then

I'm not into fanfiction
Alright fair, but when I walk into a pet store I'm usually not looking for pointers on dog boners.

ShadowsfeaR [screaming, squatting all the way down!]: I'm a cowgirl and I'm riding on my horse bang dum bang and I'm shooting all around
*pony

Alright fair, but when I walk into a pet store I'm usually not looking for pointers on dog boners.
wtf are you even talking about tho