7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4456306 times)

but did you like that one episode on south park about red rockets?
I don't watch south park either

Alright, on another subject, some of you are probably aware of this, but Renard, a.k.a the guy with a million aliases, has been tried for copyright infringement and is in some deep stuff, funds-wise.

If this topic were in anywhere but Off Topic, sure you could go all "seniority" (which, by the way, is a terrible argument, because people can easily grow up ignorant and stupid) and go "UH DURR DIS IS A LEGO FORUM, Y U POST DIS?!?"

420blazeit

handicapped ANiME ROM furry dragon research lover baby idiot, you are being charged with getting your useless bitch computer-using ass beat like half a decade ago by YOURS TRULY before you even regged, how do you plead?

lisa frank made me who i REALLY am

Alright, on another subject, some of you are probably aware of this, but Renard, a.k.a the guy with a million aliases, has been tried for copyright infringement and is in some deep stuff, funds-wise.
lol

lmfao owned by Mayhem

I love black metal

daw

DAW

DAWWWWWWWWWWWW

DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW ;-;  ;-;

handicapped ANiME ROM furry dragon research lover baby idiot, you are being charged with getting your useless bitch computer-using ass beat like half a decade ago by YOURS TRULY before you even regged, how do you plead?

Dude you just 720noscoped my ass. Did you record it, add Dubstep and lens flare? If you didn't, it doesn't count. :(

hhhhhhhhhhhere u go pal :)

Dude you just 720noscoped my ass. Did you record it, add Dubstep and lens flare? If you didn't, it doesn't count. :(

A furry lawyer pipes in (he was referenced by forums user Bunyrichard9000) “I object Your Honor!” “This is a farce. I call to the stand Biloveual Dragon Raper Guy”

“I will allow this, as it destroys the credibility of this stupid handicapped Anime babby's case”

Biloveual Dragon Raper Guy takes the stand

“I plead guilty, to drawing the Dragon Three-Way.. even the Dragon Cum spilling out. I used colored pencils, and I mixed the yellow and white to make the creamy color”

Dragons are meh. :\

Also I really don't like anime. With the exception of Cowboy Bebop because that stuff looked cool.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:19:47 PM by ShadowsfeaR »