7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4413840 times)

That's good strawman logic right there tbh.
um I prefer chrome because I like google storing my life as data and having the chinese hack it
so you enjoy being tracked by chorme and having all of your information from third party cookies put up on other sites? Alright.

Alright fair, but when I walk into a pet store I'm usually not looking for pointers on dog boners.
okay im siggin that lol

I'm not into fanfiction

but did you like that one episode on south park about red rockets?

so you enjoy being tracked by chorme and having all of your information from third party cookies put up on other sites? Alright.
Not like we can't say the government already has taken data by force from internet providers and search engines alike. wops

They don't "put it up on other sites", it's so they can display relevant ads to you. This is no problem with adblock installed, and even then, it's not like chrome is going to use my information to find me and burn my house down.

Night Fox: man this is some bullstuff...nodoggy wanna forget and stuff i gotta forget deers.. u know what the forget i did ..they found my soap ona rope.. oh stuff yall snuck up on me i was reading one of ShadowsfeaRs researchs.. thought it was playboy but it was playgirl more richards then a san fransisco cum fiesta

Its official, you people are smokin' some serious dope, brothers.

ShadowsfeaR: you know damn well the last time I went to Dogg-rassic Park to get the haircut by a wolf/fox/snake I left with a tattoo on my nuts, a Prince Albert, and I had a graphic on my ass hairs and I got a new tattoo on my chest that say 'Short richard Willie'

It's just Muffinmix, though. He's the one writing these stories.

I'm contributing to the thread. GOD, what a bunch of whiners!

ShadowsfeaR: you know damn well the last time I went to Dogg-rassic Park to get the haircut by a wolf/fox/snake I left with a tattoo on my nuts, a Prince Albert, and I had a graphic on my ass hairs and I got a new tattoo on my chest that say 'Short richard Willie'

420blazeit

I'm contributing to the thread. GOD, what a bunch of whiners!