7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4413449 times)

As Night Fox the german shepard was waking up, the sunrise came that morning, Ceist the big black dragon ready for some fun, he flew over the gigantic mountain, over that mountain was Night Fox, stroking his red rocket.  As soon as Ceist got there he found the german shepard alone in the hot tub.  Ceist walked over in little panties and explained his love for German Shepard rooster, Night fox aroused and thinking nothing of it, he grabbed Ceist's left wing and started dry humping him. story resuming at a later time.

a lotta that is backwards because 1. I would be the one in panties not ceist 2. I'm pretty sure ceist isn't black even as a dragon 3. I don't dry hump. all or nothing baby

hah, the words of a tru hetero
you and me both know this is false

Portal Anthro

Make it happen

Okay, new updated list
Me
Brick
Night
Cyber
Adam
Front
Ipquarx
Frankie
Ghost
Nal
Jubel
Flat
Shy
Pecon
Alyx
Marscott
Port
Evar

anyone else?

me
i'm already on the list but
me

you and me both know this is false
show me more nudes to prove it
Portal Anthro
Make it happen
what
why
chell would be a fox tho js

Frontrox was hiding in some bushes outside, he had play toys with him, big rubber ones, like - ones that could make a dragon climax for a long time.  Ceist was inside getting ready for his weekly water-sports with the german shepard Night fox.  Remember that Frontrox is outside probably combing his nice hairs and listening to some soothing jazz.  As Ceist and Night fox are getting it on inside, peeing on eachother and what-not, Frontrox is so horny, he quickly jumps up and has the sudden urge to join.  So then, that night, there at Ceists Dragon liar, there was a water-sports threesome.  And they all lived happily ever after.  Until my wrath was unleashed on the furries.

stopped reading at watersports

I'm not into watersports this isn't even fanon it's just brutally murdering the existing canon

I'm not into watersports this isn't even fanon it's just brutally murdering the existing canon
Same