7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4544565 times)

Kindred: apprently the owner of furry network owns a reptile beastiality website
Kindred: https://twitter.com/deotasdevil/status/734093893055086592
Kindred: https://twitter.com/deotasdevil/status/734097834954264576
Kindred: https://twitter.com/0kbps/status/734136463831355392

apparently the dude that owns furry network owns that beastiality website AND bad dragon AND e621
ive already been boycotting bad dragon as they tried to cease and desist a tshirt they ripped off ala what Fox did with family guy recently. now ill be boycotting e6 and FN as well (:

woo website drama

just wanted to bring this to attention (: is ok if u use them i mean hey u gotta do what u gotta do as an artist

all furries are zoophiles confirmed

I'm fairly sure we all knew about this before, but I unno, the administration of e6 was shady to begin with.

I never knew that Herpy was a reptile bestiality website. I went there once a few years ago and all that came up was anthropomorphic scalies, dragons, and the like.

I never knew that Herpy was a reptile bestiality website. I went there once a few years ago and all that came up was anthropomorphic scalies, dragons, and the like.
it teaches how to raise and forget a reptile like wtffffffffffffffffffffff

it's not hip to forget reptiles

it's not hip to forget reptiles
unless they're walking on two legs and act like a person and also somehow have breasts
pls dont interpret this as me saying its okay to forget actual reptiles im just saying anthro ones are alright

Trying to reset my FA password but I don't remember the email. Sent an email to them and haven't received an email back yet

Also FA's password reset form wasn't using HTTPS at first which is hilarious

Yeah I can't decide between FurryNetwork and Weasyl so I think I'm going to just make both

Sent an email to them and haven't received an email back yet
say goodbye to your account for the next 5 months

say goodbye to your account for the next 5 months
Pretty much

And on a more positive note, I did a weekend camping trip with some furries. It was fun

that thing Rages too much.

We should prick that giant  syringe at HIM.

did he got Rabies??

better kill him

that's what the gallery is for, but they seem to talk about doing it with real animals on the forum

it teaches how to raise and forget a reptile like wtffffffffffffffffffffff
that's what the gallery is for, but they seem to talk about doing it with real animals on the forum