7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4413622 times)

Anyone own the Pre-Sequel? I feel like playing it but its not worth it alone

A few pages back someone asked about furry themed add-ons. It's kinda an obscure request but there is actually one thing that Chrono and Peejester made together that adds a bunch of tails you can use.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218372.msg6389335#msg6389335

Yay, MFF studio shots are up
Now I can continue feeding my addiction of MORE PHOTOS OF ME AAAAAAAAAAAA

A few pages back someone asked about furry themed add-ons. It's kinda an obscure request but there is actually one thing that Chrono and Peejester made together that adds a bunch of tails you can use.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=218372.msg6389335#msg6389335
Thank <3

Yay, MFF studio shots are up
Now I can continue feeding my addiction of MORE PHOTOS OF ME AAAAAAAAAAAA

https://youtu.be/VjE0Kdfos4Y?t=130

Anyone own the Pre-Sequel? I feel like playing it but its not worth it alone
borderlands?
i think you're looking for the games subforum

i like how bunnyz got conditioned as soon as he posted. who wants to be here in the first place if they get warned or denied for their own personality. it actually felt, to me, as a bit of fresh air to see something outside of the "blf norm".

Most people on the BLF hate post gimmicks, Like When People Talk Like This, people are bound to point that out

Personally, i don't mind how people talk or type

i like how bunnyz got conditioned as soon as he posted. who wants to be here in the first place if they get warned or denied for their own personality. it actually felt, to me, as a bit of fresh air to see something outside of the "blf norm".
donnies the type to see some autistic kid stumbling around the street and go "aw man im glad hes different" and just walk away

donnies the type to see some autistic kid stumbling around the street and go "aw man im glad hes different" and just walk away
guilty ):

I guess since the alternative is apparently endlessly flaming the kid until he leaves or has a meltdown, I'd say donnie's hypothetical methods are functionally superior

blfs isn't a furry forum, it's a forum for a game about building with legos.
Go to a furry oriented site if you don't want your "personality" (lol) denied.