7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4480702 times)

They're being over-dramatic. You'll be fine.

i dont think so.
think 8-16-32 times and be extremely careful of what you do around the forums

How about we all just chill the freak out guys 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Just disregard anything Patton says.

actually no they aren't
This one person says "Yiff in hell furcigarettes" this means everyone is out to get us :O

Hello! I'm new the blockland fourms, felt like starting here cause furrys.
Also was a bit curious if anyone knows any furry addons for your avatar that add 3D objects, like a snout or ears or something. Gotta be as much of a furcigarette as I can~♥
i think the basic consensus is keep furry stuff in the furry megathread and dont flaunt it like some people do but this is giving me bad vibes, especially considering your main reason of coming here was because of furries and your already acting flamboyant

even the admin hates furries

In all seriousness, don't be like this guy and you'll be fine.

i think the basic consensus is keep furry stuff in the furry megathread and dont flaunt it like some people do but this is giving me bad vibes, especially considering your main reason of coming here was because of furries and your already acting flamboyant
you can ignore this guy too

Why else would I come to a furry megathread???

even the admin hates furries

In all seriousness, don't be like this guy and you'll be fine.
Lol i've seen that quote, I don't care what the admin thinks unless its important to the game, or something else thats not an opinion

Badspot wrote a pretty long post about that some time this year but the search feature is garbage and I can't find it.

Big picture
Oh my god thats glorious, I think he's confusing furrys with otherkin thats hilarious