7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4483362 times)

Wow lets just kill all the fun shall we, i've seen the other threads about furrys, I know to keep it out of the other areas, but what the hell. Is everyone in the fourms this sensitive about this kinda stuff or???

I personally don't care, however I can safely assume other people do

so the answer is yes I guess, but don't let that bring you down, I'm sure you'll get used to the community

I personally don't care, however I can safely assume other people do

so the answer is yes I guess, but don't let that bring you down, I'm sure you'll get used to the community
I'd like to cause I like blockland, but dang bruh I wasn't expecting such a negative response to "~♥" like ???
I really only wanted to see if there was a furry mask or something, I don't care what some moron thinks about the things I like

dang bruh I wasn't expecting such a negative response to "~♥" like ???

literally because:

you're gonna get your virtual ass kicked if you act like that

they're trying to help you not hurt you

literally because:

they're trying to help you not hurt you
I guess I can understand that, I still don't understand why anyone would be butthurt enough to insult me over a heart tho. What could possibly happen by using a heart?

I guess I can understand that, I still don't understand why anyone would be butthurt enough to insult me over a heart tho. What could possibly happen by using a heart?
you can get burnt at the stake

you can get burnt at the stake
"Burnt at the stake"???
I'm still not understanding, do you mean they'll try to roast me or something?
Cause that'll be kinda hard with nothing to go off of other than "furry"

"Burnt at the stake"???
I'm still not understanding, do you mean they'll try to roast me or something?
Cause that'll be kinda hard with nothing to go off of other than "furry"

except thats exactly what they'll do here

except thats exactly what they'll do here
Oh boo hoo, someone called me a furcigarette or an animal forgeter, my life is now destroyed :CCCCC  :panda:
But for real tho its not like I haven't heard stuff like that before, it honestly doesn't affect me at all

Oh boo hoo, someone called me a furcigarette or an animal forgeter, my life is now destroyed :CCCCC
But for real tho its not like I haven't heard stuff like that before, it honestly doesn't affect me at all
honestly I think everyone is really blowing this out of proportion, but you do have to think about other people, right? I don't want to have to put up with any drama you might cause by acting out on the forum, and neither does anyone else

but seriously nobody gives a stuff if you add a heart at the end of a sentence. I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal out of this

here's a tip

do not be a furry anywhere except through pm's or the megathread or else you will get lynched

also i doubt that a hat like that really exists right now

honestly I think everyone is really blowing this out of proportion, but you do have to think about other people, right? I don't want to have to put up with any drama you might cause by acting out on the forum, and neither does anyone else

but seriously nobody gives a stuff if you add a heart at the end of a sentence. I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal out of this
I don't really wanna cause drama, I came to meet people like me who were into the same game i'm into. I just didn't know until recently that blockland was super anti-furry like WOW

Anyways, how's everyones day going? Is there any server that we could all just go and hang out on?

here's a tip

do not be a furry anywhere except through pm's or the megathread or else you will get lynched

also i doubt that a hat like that really exists right now
I'm not really sure what i'm supposed to be afraid of unless people are so anti-furry that they'll grab my IP and mess around with it or something, or i'll get banned or something. But i'm p sure something like that wouldn't be allowed in any way.
I'm not saying I'll be furry everywhere I go, just that i'll hold my tongue to prevent drama

I don't really wanna cause drama, I came to meet people like me who were into the same game i'm into. I just didn't know until recently that blockland was super anti-furry like WOW

the thing about blockland is that it's not super anti-furry, it's just not super interested in hearing topics that others consider "weird." sure, we have a lot of furries on the forum, but like when talking to friends irl, it's best practice to keep it tame and not force it on others.

I'm not really sure what i'm supposed to be afraid of unless people are so anti-furry that they'll grab my IP and mess around with it or something, or i'll get banned or something. But i'm p sure something like that wouldn't be allowed in any way.
I'm not saying I'll be furry everywhere I go, just that i'll hold my tongue to prevent drama

nobody is going to grab your IP, and you're not going to get banned (unless you break the rules, of course). people might get upset at you on the drama board, but there's not much more that's going to happen than that (unless you go out of your way to specifically annoy people).

putting a '~' symbol and a heart isn't going to bug many people as long as you don't end every sentence with it.

thanks for joining the blf - have a good time! always good to see new users