7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4482707 times)

the thing about blockland is that it's not super anti-furry, it's just not super interested in hearing topics that others consider "weird." sure, we have a lot of furries on the forum, but like when talking to friends irl, it's best practice to keep it tame and not force it on others.

nobody is going to grab your IP, and you're not going to get banned (unless you break the rules, of course). people might get upset at you on the drama board, but there's not much more that's going to happen than that (unless you go out of your way to specifically annoy people).

putting a '~' symbol and a heart isn't going to bug many people as long as you don't end every sentence with it.

thanks for joining the blf - have a good time! always good to see new users
Well then, thanks I guess.
Why hasn't anyone tried to change it tho

Well then, thanks I guess.
Why hasn't anyone tried to change it tho

it just doesn't really matter, when furries are 10% of the blf and they don't really care to spread it to anyone else, they're likely not going to try and "convert" everyone to a furry

oh btw the forums have this bad habit of wetting themselves over dumb stuff in drama

I recommend you don't post in that board for your own good

Hello! I'm new the blockland fourms, felt like starting here cause furrys.
Also was a bit curious if anyone knows any furry addons for your avatar that add 3D objects, like a snout or ears or something. Gotta be as much of a furcigarette as I can~♥
Hello and welcome to the Furry Megathread

I am one of the few people here who occasionally shares art that i like, so just as a heads up, it's mainly gay things

But feel free to post whatever you like, or made, or are doing, as long as it's relevant to the topic and not NSFW, of course

Hello and welcome to the Furry Megathread

I am one of the few people here who occasionally shares art that i like, so just as a heads up, it's mainly gay things

But feel free to post whatever you like, or made, or are doing, as long as it's relevant to the topic and not NSFW, of course
Well I made a profile picture but it hasn't updated for me, not sure why?

it has to be no bigger than 75x75 pixels

also holy stuff that's adorable

it has to be no bigger than 75x75 pixels
It actually can, the uploader still resizes images, i think, it just randomly doesn't accept an image and falsely claims that it's too big or something, so you'd have to make some tiny change in an attempt to fix it, like making it slightly smaller, saving it as a GIF, etc

But if you want to keep the background transparent, you will have to manually resize the image to be 75 by 75 or smaller

it just doesn't really matter, when furries are 10% of the blf and they don't really care to spread it to anyone else, they're likely not going to try and "convert" everyone to a furry
I don't mean convert people, I mean tell people to not be such a butt when it comes to things that are "weird" to them, like its seriously ez to just be like "Oh your a furry? k" and then thats it, no drama. Drama ensues when someone comes in and says stuff like "Furrys like to do animals and do each other in their fursuits". Honestly if someone actually taught people what being a furry really is then maybe they might stop the hate
But I doubt that could ever happen

how long is he gonna last?

Just let him do what he wants. The only way to learn about the forum is trial by fire.

do not be a furry anywhere except through pm's or the megathread or else you will get lynched

I think you mean don't be annoying about it anywhere. So long as it isn't overly loveualized or intrusive, nobody except save special few who should be ignored regardless will give a forget

Just let him do what he wants. The only way to learn about the forum is trial by fire.
I still don't understand what i'm supposed to be worried about

I still don't understand what i'm supposed to be worried about
well, don't mention anything furry outside of the furry thread. you'll be fine for now.

well, don't mention anything furry outside of the furry thread. you'll be fine for now.
Alright but can someone please explain the whole deal of "You'll be lynched if you mention you're a furry"
What do you mean by lynched, if people won't do anything but call you names
I won't talk about furrys outside of PM's/here but still curious