7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4482648 times)

I get that it's not a notable thing, but why be so harsh about it?
harsh?

There's no reason to tell somebody that nobody cares, it's really passive aggressive.

harsh?

okay well he was just adding to my statement to say something about himself and you just loving dismissed him

rude as hell

Not crazy over transformation, but Gillpanda has some quality stuff
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 02:16:32 AM by Masterlegodude »

Hello! I'm new the blockland fourms, felt like starting here cause furrys.
Also was a bit curious if anyone knows any furry addons for your avatar that add 3D objects, like a snout or ears or something. Gotta be as much of a furcigarette as I can~♥

Also was a bit curious if anyone knows any furry addons for your avatar that add 3D objects, like a snout or ears or something. Gotta be as much of a furcigarette as I can~♥
here's a tip: on this forum, you're gonna get your virtual ass kicked if you act like that

choco princess so I can eat her out ;)

here's a tip: on this forum, you're gonna get your virtual ass kicked if you act like that

Let me expand on this: Blockland forums has a lot of people who aren't furries, and find furries annoying. Keep it in the thread or your profile. There aren't any addons specifically for furries as far as I know but you could probably dig up wolf / dog / dragon or whatever suits you playermodels. Don't refer to yourself as a furcigarette, its self-justification and quite frankly annoying, and ending posts in ~ or hearts is just annoying in general

i think like furries are illegal over the forums but here.
you will need good modeling skills and scripting skills to make an addon yourself.
then you will have to make it private, i dont think it would end well publishing it.

choco princess so I can eat her out ;)

Let me expand on this: Blockland forums has a lot of people who aren't furries, and find furries annoying. Keep it in the thread or your profile. There aren't any addons specifically for furries as far as I know but you could probably dig up wolf / dog / dragon or whatever suits you playermodels. Don't refer to yourself as a furcigarette, its self-justification and quite frankly annoying, and ending posts in ~ or hearts is just annoying in general
Wow lets just kill all the fun shall we, i've seen the other threads about furrys, I know to keep it out of the other areas, but what the hell. Is everyone in the fourms this sensitive about this kinda stuff or???