What Happened?

Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 1087 times)

I mean where did blockland go?? Dont get me wrong i have been playing for 4 or so years. When this game started it was EPIC but now its just lame and its hard to get back into... Explain this to me...

Take a look around the forum.

Trust me i loved this game before the V21 update came out... I was excited and then my excitement died out really fast... 

Things have changed back then.

I miss old BL too :/

Things have changed back then.

I miss old BL too :/

My id is 15412 and i Remember being a newb... Oh well... I have such a big name in the game and its kinda annoying

My real ID is 12887, this is just my 2nd forums acc lol

Maybe it's just because everything seemed more amazing when it was new and seems like it was better back then because we had so much fun.
Not to say it wasn't better in the past, just not by as much as we think.

Idk all i know s its ben a while and im willing to retry it. My favorite servers have returned. Mafia Madness, Dogfight! Welcome Back Fanta

Oh well... I have such a big name in the game and its kinda annoying

Lol bullstuff

Lol bullstuff

If he's stopped playing for 4 years

"ya lol hes beast"

Edit: Oops, pressed on the wrong thread.

Sorry.

I haven't finish my newest mod yet, give it time I'm busy trying to develop for android too.

I haven't finish my newest mod yet, give it time I'm busy trying to develop for android too.
Lol where did dis come from

Blockland has been lacking original content ever since the original veteran players left. The only reason I'm still sticking around is because I rarely find somewhat decent servers to play on, but they're all unoriginal regardless of it being temporarily fun.

Blockland has been lacking original content ever since the original veteran players left. The only reason I'm still sticking around is because I rarely find somewhat decent servers to play on, but they're all unoriginal regardless of it being temporarily fun.
Then make your own.

Really, people just complain about things but never do anything to fix them.